User Controls

Recognize a real og

alfono Yung Blood
    How y'all doing? Just found dis spot. chill. I'm kool but if you shit me, u best believe ima shit u back. u wanna disrespect me, im not the one. on dogs. besides dat, im chill. pleased to meet u all. hope to kick it with u all.
    Nile bump
    Ye
    Xlite African Astronaut
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punctuation

Also, who's alt are you?
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Fuck you golm I'll rape u wit a pool cue in front of your lesbian fish eating mother while your smelly gay dad jerks off to pictures of my feet. Don't ever question my rep again or the last part of your life will be short, painful and VERY homoerotic, faggot
    Chucking Yung Blood
    Hey there pard ✋
    alfono Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Sudo Fuck you golm I'll rape u wit a pool cue in front of your lesbian fish eating mother while your smelly gay dad jerks off to pictures of my feet. Don't ever question my rep again or the last part of your life will be short, painful and VERY homoerotic, faggot

I will blow a hot fart into your sister's nostrils while she sucks a booger off my finger. That slut will cum, and then I will blow a fart into your face, while my friend fucks you, and my dad shits in your cunt sisters mouth. Then I will let you try a booger. youre a cute little cunt. i am the og, fart lover.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Nile bump
    Real doesn't just come up in here going on about how real they are.

Why you frontin
    alfono Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Nile Real doesn't just come up in here going on about how real they are.

Why you frontin
    Yo stop playin' yo you niggaz no a real og when y'all niggaz seez one. peace to the brutha.
    Ghost Black Hole
    k
Jump to Top