User Controls

Theoretically if we were all going to get stoned and come over to me and my boygirlrobot's house, and have dinner, what would we eat, and do you know about weed?

iamlight Yung Blood
    I was curious if what if we all came to my house. I'd be flabbergasted. Besides my befuddled mindset, we would need to food and stone, and not the middle eastern kinds.

So like burgers, and ribs, and wings, but make sure the chickens are 100% pre 2K grade A PETA.

I am sure we might need some desert, and hence the pecan pie. But this is also like a "pot luck" so we bring pot, lucky. But also "food" as per the "Wiki page".

So if are you bringing?

Mhhhhm

[insert picture of Grimace]
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I get the feeling your language gimmick is lost on me.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    ^

No one is going to your house you fucking weirdo.
    iamlight Yung Blood
    Originally posted by a·nom·a·ly No one is going to your house you fucking weirdo.
    SWIM:

Some people might.

I have weed, and hash.

I don't trust a word you say, how you want to clique up after your mistake, look at your face show fake love right up to my face
    straight up to my face, been down so long look like up to me.

Straight up to my face, with a can of mace, a bear above the fireplace, hold up while I get base
    I have activist in the junior.

No neo pagans in my bill, we were told to get it how we live, got your hoe on a leash, got the keys to the streets

Driving whips, stolen Ferrari, i am sorry.

bitflip is still writing the meanest perl you ever touched.
    idosyncro is dirt, play dirty, all these sticks dirty

real trap we ship em out never see drought we have problem we air em out we surve purple never out we never out.

These rap lyrics these days are getting outrageous. I mean they just talk about nonsense. What happened to real niggers.
    cerakote African Astronaut
    if we met up at your house id bring my ak and rob/kill everyone who wasn't sophie
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I would shit on your rug, eat your wikifood and drink all your beer.

I am the Hamburglar.
    Originally posted by iamlight SWIM:

Some people might.

I have weed, and hash.

I don't trust a word you say, how you want to clique up after your mistake, look at your face show fake love right up to my face
    straight up to my face, been down so long look like up to me.

Straight up to my face, with a can of mace, a bear above the fireplace, hold up while I get base
    I have activist in the junior.

No neo pagans in my bill, we were told to get it how we live, got your hoe on a leash, got the keys to the streets

Driving whips, stolen Ferrari, i am sorry.

bitflip is still writing the meanest perl you ever touched.
    idosyncro is dirt, play dirty, all these sticks dirty

real trap we ship em out never see drought we have problem we air em out we surve purple never out we never out.

These rap lyrics these days are getting outrageous. I mean they just talk about nonsense. What happened to real niggers.

I don't know any rappers that are called Bitflip and write Perl tbh.
    iamlight Yung Blood
    I just want to feel wet and moist items, everyone feel free to bring these types of items.

Let's actually make a theoretical list of items SWIM would bring to such an event.
    Originally posted by iamlight I just want to feel wet and moist items, everyone feel free to bring these types of items.

Let's actually make a theoretical list of items SWIM would bring to such an event.

1. Pristine pre-teen pussy.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cerakote African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Sophie 1. Pristine pre-teen pussy.

2. pristine teen pussy
    I burn down houses.
    The Dude Yung Blood
    I upper deck toilets
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    i would bring steak and DMT, enough DMT for us to be fucked on DMT for several days, along with some fine texan vodka, served so cold the glass freezes, with DMT mixed in it, and we'd smoke DMT for literally 36 hours, and inject it, and drink it with the vodka, and when we had had enough adventures, we'd cook the steaks and sleep for a day all over the place, and then get drunk when we wake up before dispersing
    I'll bring the p2p
    Beetlesiri Houston [enlighten my devil-may-care transplanting]
    I would want some root beer and whatever weed my dad used to smoke when I was a kid. After getting hit by a car he traded his oxycodone for it so it must have been good.
    Originally posted by snab_snib i would bring steak and DMT, enough DMT for us to be fucked on DMT for several days, along with some fine texan vodka, served so cold the glass freezes, with DMT mixed in it, and we'd smoke DMT for literally 36 hours, and inject it, and drink it with the vodka, and when we had had enough adventures, we'd cook the steaks and sleep for a day all over the place, and then get drunk when we wake up before dispersing

Sounds like a good time tbh.

Originally posted by Hash Slinging Slasher I'll bring the p2p

I'll bring the blockchain.
    Originally posted by Hash Slinging Slasher I'll bring the p2p

source
    Originally posted by Sophie I'll bring the blockchain.

I already have a blockchain, bring the methylamine instead
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I'll bring the Cheetos and grape soda.
Jump to Top