User Controls

would you blaze a 10 year old?

Ghost Black Hole
    If you were in a park smoking a joint and a 10 year old kid with a propeller hat and giant lollypop walked up and asked for a hit just one hit and said he's done it before would you do it?

Two white kids on skateboards wearing supreme shit asked me to buy them a backwoods. They looked to be about 13. I said “sorry. get creative”
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    LMAO.

If i was there also I would give them a hint "You kids should read the bible instead"
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    The answer is a big FUCK NO.
    Not going down for some retarded kids.
    These days smoking hot teachers have sex with their students and the kids are so dumb they rat them out.
    Why would I trust a kid?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    what if there was no police in miles and basically no chance you could get in any legal trouble. The only question is a moral question of giving a child drugs.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    No.
    If I wanted to end up in the clink, sure.
    Kev Space Nigga
    not to a strange 10yo kid but to one i knew, sure

youngins gotta have fun too
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Nonce
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe Nonce

youngin wants a joint from me for his 10th birthday

you probably want a 10 inch vibrator, kys
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    No, I would roll him his own in case he has cooties
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I would do it then I'd tell him I'm an undercover cop and if he doesn't want me to take him to jail he has to give me the 5 dollars he has in his velcro wallet.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    absolutely not
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    stupid thread.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    People just want to feel important at times.
    Nile bump
    No.
    Yeah I'd buy them there.forst pack of marboros and a 6 pack of Milwaukee beer.

Then I'd ask them if they want to start a new recycling career and teach them 2 cut cats and make da big bucks. A lot of people don't have a role model that teaches them skillz.

Then if his dad tried.to cramp joeys style me and Lenny would go adjust his attitude real nice.

Before you know it me and Lenny would have the keys to the whole city
    Originally posted by Wariat or benny the vindinctive one?

Vader would probably cut a hole in the bottom of a pizza box and sit down in chair with his penis inserted into the hole and then call the kids over to open and check out the free pizza.
    Originally posted by Wariat or benny the vindinctive one?

do not say his name in vain.
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Vader would probably cut a hole in the bottom of a pizza box and sit down in chair with his penis inserted into the hole and then call the kids over to open and check out the free pizza.

i c what youve been up to lately.
Jump to Top