User Controls

I am 31 years old today

Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Life is good. Weather could be better.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe Life is good considering i'm a lonely hermit. Weather could be better. At least i have a strong jaw.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Happy birthday. I hate birthdays and the best one I can think of I came all over my girlfriend at the times face then later did a bunch of coke and got kicked out of a crappy club. It was kinda crappy but still the best birthday on record for me. I'm sorry for making your birthday about me. I hope it is a good one. I don't really like birthdays but I hope if you're the kinda fellow who puts stock in that, I hope it is everything you want it to be
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Sudo Happy birthday. I hate birthdays and the best one I can think of I came all over my girlfriend at the times face then later did a bunch of coke and got kicked out of a crappy club. It was kinda crappy but still the best birthday on record for me. I'm sorry for making your birthday about me. I hope it is a good one. I don't really like birthdays but I hope if you're the kinda fellow who puts stock in that, I hope it is everything you want it to be

Thanks buddy
    Happy Birthday, may your trades be fruitful.
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Im older than you son.
    Listen here kiddo, you better make the most of these years you got left.
    Soon youngin' your joints are gonna start hurtin and your back will start aching.
    Happy birthday little man.
    Have a great one sonny.
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Soon youngin' your joints are gonna start hurtin and your back will start aching.

Don't forget the heartburn and nose/ear hair.
    Ghost Black Hole
    happy birthday, here is a nanimo bar cake

Originally posted by Ghost happy birthday, here is a nanimo bar cake

Damn that reminds me I have a cheese cake in the fridge.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Happy Birthday. MAGA.
    Originally posted by Ghost happy birthday, here is a nanimo bar cake

That looks pretty fucking good.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    its over faggot,, ur gonna get in a rut for the next 20 years and one day you will realize that 20 years went by in a blink of the eye and ur old,, and time is half what it used to be,, next blink of an eye ule be almost 60 half blind and pissed the fuck off you wasted ur life being a faggot
    Happy bday dudeski
    Originally posted by Sudo Happy birthday. I hate birthdays and the best one I can think of I came all over my girlfriend at the times face then later did a bunch of coke and got kicked out of a crappy club. It was kinda crappy but still the best birthday on record for me. I'm sorry for making your birthday about me. I hope it is a good one. I don't really like birthdays but I hope if you're the kinda fellow who puts stock in that, I hope it is everything you want it to be

Yeah no one understands why i hate my birthday
    Originally posted by POLECAT its over faggot,, ur gonna get in a rut for the next 20 years and one day you will realize that 20 years went by in a blink of the eye and ur old,, and time is half what it used to be,, next blink of an eye ule be almost 60 half blind and pissed the fuck off you wasted ur life being a faggot

I often thought about this, then I started winning.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    the key is not to forget it,, winning takes ur mind off the situation and you kin git lost .

anyways happy fukin birfday faggot, my gift is in my warning.
    Originally posted by POLECAT the key is not to forget it,, winning takes ur mind off the situation and you kin git lost .

anyways happy fukin birfday faggot, my gift is in my warning.

in case your thinking of asking you're mom.
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe Damn that reminds me I have a cheese cake in the fridge.

You don't need reminding, Bitch Tits. It's the only vice that u allow urself these days.
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe Life is good. Weather could be better.

Happy 31. In 1 year the Skull n Bones will dip you in molten bronze cause thats like a holy number to them.
Jump to Top