User Controls

british are total fags

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    whenever i hear them as the spokesman on a commercial i yell CRIKEY and have to turn it off , theyre just so wicked annoying

OYYYY YE GOTTA BOY DIS SHIT facking CUNT!!!!!! almost as annoying as indians
    Bradley African Astronaut
    They can't help it though bro, they wish they could all talk like me, a white person with a midwest accent that speaks slowly and doesn't use much dialect that anyone can't pick the words out individually.

idk where u live but in my country they try to find people with midwestern (me) accents because its' really a center point or standard that most people can pick up and get.

we don't say yall, or make stupid ass slang words.

NIGGER!
    Ghost Black Hole
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by A College Professor whenever i hear them as the spokesman on a commercial i yell CRIKEY and have to turn it off , theyre just so wicked annoying

https://vocaroo.com/2QOXdENhDXb
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    OP vapes semen
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Certain parts of britain have accents that are tough to understand at first. Most of the british people that live here seem cool though
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]

Quick Mix Ready African Astronaut
    Originally posted by A College Professor whenever i hear them as the spokesman on a commercial i yell CRIKEY and have to turn it off , theyre just so wicked annoying

Stop steing Kr0z vernaculars whatever that might ummm
    Originally posted by Ghost

Shit never gets old
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson https://vocaroo.com/2QOXdENhDXb

Youre losing that accent a bit
Jump to Top