User Controls

interesting view about poland guys

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    We want success but we are unwilling to do things other successful countries do! We want respect but we are unwilling to earn it or give it to others who are more successful than us. These are the two mantra's I deal with consistently. Lets continue to do what we have done for the last 30 years, with slight changes and new names and lets expect different results. Really unbelievable.

When I asked people at the top of an organization I belong to for a detailed accounting of certain expenses and costs, and the vendors who provided those services and received those funds at an annual member meeting……I was told the financial report complies with the law and that information won't be disclosed. And these people expect their members to trust them? They expect more financial support? The other members opinions? They don't even have the b@ll$ to ask the questions. Just sit and take it and we get what we get is the attitude. Complacency.

My rant conclusion…..Poles simply don't want to listen. In general they have some pseudo superiority complex that in many cases is unfounded.

Now many would ask….Why do I stay? My answer now is that I may not. Slovakia looking more attractive day by day.

is your country like this too? or how many do you guys know exist like this?
    Didnt read jesus christ why does he never stop hes like if the twrminator got a chub for preteens
    youre a fag and i domt talk to fags. blqsphemy.
    The tax system, income specifically, is too remedial. Yes, the wealthy should pay more, I agree and have no problem with that. The problem is you jump from 17 to 32 percent. There is nothing in between and that is the deal breaker for me. Progressively larger incomes, progressively larger taxes makes complete sense. Don't get me started on the VAT which is a huge business hurdle for many companies. 23% is simply insane. Imagine if they tried a federal tax in the USA of 23%. Imagine if they try any federal tax in the USA and the capital riot will look like child's play.

Want to avoid the 32%? Take your pay up to your 120K and then get paid in stock or options. Simple avoidance there. The system discourages people to make more cash and pay more taxes.

ZUS is simply a business killer. Personally, I was going to hire two or three more people at this stage in my business growth. After three years of ZUS rising, I am going to outsource. It's more cost effective for me to pay another company than to hire someone at this point.

Poland steps over dollars to pick up dimes. They have zero direction for business growth. Creative Polish people with money are not going to invest in Poland now because it makes more sense to take those monies to Slovakia or Ukraine and start new projects there. The USA will still invest because the labor costs compared to home grown are still much lower. But what does that really say about the country and the economy?
    hey fag boi, You sound like a 'good ol boy' talking about n**gers in the south, admit it you secretly feel superior to polish people.
    Originally posted by Wariat youre a fag and i domt talk to fags. blqsphemy.

You just did you dumb chomo

I wish i was gay, Then id actually enjoy it when i plow your tiny polish ass like fallow farmland
    blasphemy. You are full of it son. Go to church.
    Admit it you feel superior to Polaks.
    Fight me you fucking pussy.zif i come to poland will u do it?
    yes I will. gloves ir no gloves?
    will heel hooks be allowed?
    Ghost Black Hole
    da polish country side
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Polaks are inferior human garbage that get paid to do the jobs us Brits can't be arsed doing

/ thread.
    Ghost Black Hole
    like gay prn?
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe Polaks are inferior human garbage that get paid to do the jobs us Brits can't.

/ thread.

cant or wont?
    Originally posted by Wariat hey fag boi, You sound like a 'good ol boy' talking about n**gers in the south, admit it you secretly feel superior to polish people.

I literally NEVER think of polacks. And when I do, i think of pollack, which pretty much just makes me want fish sticks.
    Originally posted by Wariat yes I will. gloves ir no gloves?

Gloves. Im not breaking my beautiful fingers on your dumb face

Originally posted by Wariat will heel hooks be allowed?

slow down there eddie gordo

Jump to Top