User Controls

hey star trek wat u fink?

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    ive never met chicks so into western dick before running into this polish chick:

its funny how people say this shet doesnt exist in poland ormpolish chickenhqve higher standards than they used to star trek....
    Ghost Black Hole
    shes cute!
    U should send her a dick pick bc otherwise she wont respect u as a man she will think your timid pussy
    cigreting Dark Matter
    ask her to take a pic without the hair extensions and 5 lbs of makeup on
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    her jaw is very chizzled ..afraid hes a pre-op and tape-a-tuck going on

Originally posted by cigreting ask her to take a pic without the hair extensions and 5 lbs of makeup on
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Does she know you like 12 year olds?
    well i know for a fsvt shes a straight ruking whore. she goes to those meetups in warsaw and i always see her on the side kr even showing up to them with one foreign weirdo to another. one dude to another shes with diff dudes every time.
    shes like one of those foreign exchange bribes but from poland not russia and at a young age and instead of marriage she just jumps from foreign dude to foreign dude.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Wariat shes like one of those foreign exchange bribes but from poland not russia and at a young age and instead of marriage she just jumps from foreign dude to foreign dude.

Well her carousel cock riding days will soon be over, those same guys will bring younger units instead of her in the near future

Then she'll ask where have all the good men gone? They think their looks and youth wont ever fade, but remember, the wall takes no prisoners
    Originally posted by cigreting Well her carousel cock riding days will soon be over, those same guys will bring younger units instead of her in the near future

Then she'll ask where have all the good men gone? They think their looks and youth wont ever fade, but remember, the wall takes no prisoners

this. very much this. she gets around jn warsaw thats for sure. living da high life and all...
    Da big cucks
    even that weird smile you guys see in her pic. she has this smile even while looking at other dudes while walking with some dude next to her.
    I called her out on her bs on facebook and she got so mad she threatened the cops on me for it. She claimed I was trying to control her behavior or harassing her and i asked her why she videotaped me without my permission when i was drunk and sent it to me and why she is with a different dude every time i see her.
    shes a fucking whore.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ghost shes cute!

wow u removed the pic
    back
    lol in Wariat's schizoid mind he thinks this girl liles him.
    I dont want anything to do with her. SHe doesnt like any man she just likes status and money and being a user going from guy to guy to get what she wants or needs. ALso being a female player.
    Originally posted by Wariat ive never met chicks so into western dick before running into this polish chick:

Fil-ter overload.
Jump to Top