User Controls

I am in every way better than any "God"

Mr. Satan Yung Blood
    Who is even God anyway. Who lays their trust in someone who does not even identify himself, who hides his name from you, who lies to you and lets you suffer?

I am in every way superior. Your God is a failed God, and you are a fool for following a failed creature. There is no dishonor in following me. I am a creature of intellect, or knowledge, a creature of life and of the deed.

Glory to all of us. May we all know and learn and prosper.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Why does God have to be a certain way to you? You fail to understand the spiritual significance of the creation of reality. By rejecting creation you are limiting your understanding of the universe.

Donald Trump Black Hole
    Mr Satan please give me (even more) wealth and I shall worship you
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    you sound boring. Hard pass.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Hail Satan. Glory and power to me. May my earthly kingdom know as much increase as my heavenly increases in wealth, and may both heaven and earth give me praise. May our heavenly rulers bless me and save me, both in this world and in the next, and all subsequent ones. May they also reject and impoverish all those who reject them, banish them to the rain and the dust, and give them strange, easily vaccinated against coofing illnesses. Amen.

This the word of the Lord God, our Lord, The Lord, Jesus Christ. Amen.
Jump to Top