User Controls

My black friend at work is racist.

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    he keeps refering to this other black guy as "flaming hot cheetos basketball shoes".
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    He says it is like the guy is preprogrammed to buy Jordans and eat flaming hot cheetos.
    Ah yes, a traitor to his people. That will get him realllll far
    Ghost Black Hole
    report him to HR
    Bradley Black Hole
    Ask Hot Flamees to give ur girlfriend her "first" bbc experience for u
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Tonight he ran up to me and said "Why is that guy wearing basketball shoes?"
    *points to fat kid*
    "If anything he would be the basketball"

Laughing ensued.
    WellHung Black Hole
    It's totally fine that u hang out with niggers, Plats. Ur ghetto-fabulous.
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Originally posted by WellHung It's totally fine that u hang out with niggers, Plats. Ur ghetto-fabulous.

Shut up Chin Nuts. Douglas Monks hated you and no cares if you die.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe Shut up Chin Nuts. Douglas Monks hated you and no cares if you die.

threaten suicide to ur mom because u can't take it anymore.
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Originally posted by WellHung threaten suicide to ur mom because u can't take it anymore.

Life is great, why suicide? If I was a fat, diabetic piece of shit with testicles for a chin and lived in a motel; I think I certainly would!

😀😀😀😀
    I read an article about those flaming hot cheetos a few days ago, apparently a janitor at Frito Lay invented them...he then later on became CEO.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I read an article about those flaming hot cheetos a few days ago, apparently a janitor at Frito Lay invented them…he then later on became CEO.

I tried that once but I almost got fired for breaking SOP
    Niggers eat their own like the savages they are
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    being raciest is not a crime,, the only crimes are the ones that do harm to the people, so talking in a raciest way is not a crime,, its a god given right to have an opinion and voice it openly
Jump to Top