User Controls

Liberating a bronze statue

Downtown, to improve it and put k r o z e s brass head on it. Was thinking of using a cutting torch to sever it at the shins and put it in leh epic getaway vehicle and then once we reinstall it just cement it in to the sidewalk at the shins so it looks like he's in quicksand or hemmy he's emerging from the earth. We can save a lotta money by taking a few risks and artistic libertines
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Put the pipe down.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Just dress up like a city worker and pretend to clean bird poop off it and then when nobody is looking do the ol switcheroo
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by stl1 Put the pipe down.

I'm gonna use a torch not a pipe ,that would just dent it. Plus if I cut down an extra statue down to scrap it , it will fund the creation of the replacement head. Also if the torch is to slow I can just crash leh epic getaway vehicle into the statue to dislodge it from it's sidewalk prison. Also I'm going to get some gargoyles to protec me
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    lets just steal it, melt it down and try and recast it in a box of sand we make his image in and most likely the sand cast molding will fail but the blob of metal will represent his innard likeness and be moar profound of who he was inside.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready lets just steal it, melt it down and try and recast it in a box of sand we make his image in and most likely the sand cast molding will fail but the blob of metal will represent his innard likeness and be moar profound of who he was inside.

put down the hose ( i like this idea )
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    see if you can get some gallium and spray it around the neck area
Jump to Top