User Controls

Sleepy Joe Biden jokes about running over journalists with electric pickup

  1. #1
    Donald Trump African Astronaut


    Imagine the crap if I said something like this.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  2. #2
    cigreting Space Nigga
    Stupid liberal cunts laugh when he takes off. I wish he ran em all down
  3. #3
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  4. #4
    Ghost Black Hole
    outside


    Protesters supporting Palestinians demonstrate as President Joe Biden visits a Ford electric vehicle center in Dearborn, Michigan [Carlos Osorio/The Associated Press]
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  5. #5
    Originally posted by aldra

    i dont get it.
  6. #6
    stl1 Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Donald Trump

    Imagine the crap if I said something like this.



    Say what?
  7. #7
    FreeAssange Houston [our argentine adverbial dick]
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny i dont get it.



  8. #8
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ African Astronaut
    If that was Trump, the radical left-wing nutjobs would be all over that, like a mob of starving Ethiopians at an all-you-can-eat Chinese buffet. They'd have investigations and impeachments and hearings and special councils and the works. But, you know, they sure do take good care of their own, don't they?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  9. #9
    Donald Trump African Astronaut
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ If that was Trump, the radical left-wing nutjobs would be all over that, like a mob of starving Ethiopians at an all-you-can-eat Chinese buffet. They'd have investigations and impeachments and hearings and special councils and the works. But, you know, they sure do take good care of their own, don't they?

    Biden could run over the journalists and none of them would give a shit.
  10. #10
    Donald Trump African Astronaut


    I kinda want a car with two steering wheels too.
  11. #11
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Donald Trump

    I kinda want a car with two steering wheels too.

    The King of the Clowns.
  12. #12
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny i dont get it.

    he can't even be trusted to drive a car
  13. #13
    Donald Trump African Astronaut
    Originally posted by aldra he can't even be trusted to drive a car

    It doesn't seem that odd that a prototype demo car might have two steering wheels. Isn't it all electronic nowadays anyway?
  14. #14
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Donald Trump It doesn't seem that odd that a prototype demo car might have two steering wheels. Isn't it all electronic nowadays anyway?

    a second steering wheel (and probably accelerator/brake/clutch) is an expensive addition, usually the only people that have them are professional driving trainers
  15. #15
    Originally posted by aldra he can't even be trusted to drive a car

    most senior citizens cant. do you remember how many accidents prince phillips got into.

    at least it says ford is still years behind having self driving cars.
  16. #16
    Originally posted by aldra a second steering wheel (and probably accelerator/brake/clutch) is an expensive addition, usually the only people that have them are professional driving trainers

    not to factories like ford.

    they have truckloads of racks and pinions and pedal assemblies just laying around.
  17. #17
    Originally posted by Donald Trump It doesn't seem that odd that a prototype demo car might have two steering wheels. Isn't it all electronic nowadays anyway?

    chip shortages.
Jump to Top