User Controls

When zoomers are boomers

HapaGod2005 Houston (banned)
    What comes next?

Zoomers are cultureless drones that just emulate previous generations instead of doing anything origin
    They’re mindless, low intellect and mostly homosexual or transgender
    They’re the worst generation, so what comes after them.
    If the next generation continues their path of faggotry and soullessness then what awaits us is absolute hell on earth.
    Ah bro is dis post an trole?
    HapaGod2005 Houston (banned)
    Generation beta will legalize pedosexuality
    Ghost Black Hole
    okay zoomer
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    looomer
    Originally posted by HapaGod2005 What comes next?

Zoomers are cultureless drones that just emulate previous generations instead of doing anything origin
    They’re mindless, low intellect and mostly homosexual or transgender
    They’re the worst generation, so what comes after them.
    If the next generation continues their path of faggotry and soullessness then what awaits us is absolute hell on earth.

You can thank millenials for them.
    Ghost Black Hole
    ITT: boomers and zoomers

lol imagine being born before the year 1990 and past the year 2000. The two worst generations of any humans in the history of all history. Thanks for ruining the world for us millenials that just want to watch harry potter and kill the mayonaise industry

Originally posted by Ghost ITT: boomers and zoomers

lol imagine being born before the year 1990 and past the year 2000. The two worst generations of any humans in the history

So there was only 1 generation before 1990?

Mill-ennial math...
    Ghost Black Hole
    Gen X is just boomer 2.0

LOOK AT MY JUDEO CHRISTIAN CONSERVATIVE WESTERN SOCIETY FUYS WOW WE ARE SUCH REBELS UNLIKE OUR PARENTS TE HE!!
    LETS MAKE SURE DRUGS STAY ILLEGAL THOUGH AND NOT ACTUALLY DO ANYTHING EXCEPT CONTINUE THE STATUS QUO
    Originally posted by Ghost Gen X is just boomer 2.0

Oh so there were only 2 generations before 1990?

Fucking lol
    Imagine what the world would be like now if the millenials had been the generation in the 1930s and 40s and going to war...

Fucking lollocks
    Ghost Black Hole
    Gen X is just a continuation of boomers, same values, same social and moral beliefs.

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Imagine what the world would be like now if the millenials had been the generation in the 1930s and 40s and going to war…

Fucking lollocks

a world without Israel, without kikes and everyone speaking german and burning the cripples and disabled in mass graves. Sounds like paradise to me.

Ghost Black Hole
    isn't living in a globalized world with boomer values great. No borders no nations! Defend our allies in israel! Violence and terrorism is wrong! We should all learn to get along!

I can't imagine how horrible my life would be if I was living in a nationalist fascist state as a white person. They might make me... A PRODUCTIVE CITIZEN WITH A FOUNDATIONAL BELIEF IN SOCIETY AND MY CULTURE

THE HORROR!!!!!!!!! NOOOOO!!!!!!

A world full of 40yr olds still living with mom and playing minecraft...fucking lol.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson A world full of 40yr olds still living with mom and playing minecraft…fucking lol.

what could have been...

He looks like a boomer...
    Ghost Black Hole
    kids in 1940

kids in 2021

You play minecraft...right?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson He looks like a boomer…

he looks like a real go getter just at how well behaved those people are.

Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson You play minecraft…right?

speed up, boomer.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top