User Controls

Selling Bricked out Game Consoles to people on Craigslist. *Bad Ideas Thread*

Bradley Black Hole
    OK OK OK OK OK i know what ur thinkin,

tell me about that dream u had" i dont' ahve a bricked out ps4 slim bradley, that's cool, someone u know does, and if nobody know, call up the used game stores, they are used and expecting you, tell them you wanan buy all 5 for 50. they're valueles, but not to us~!!!!

tell them you repair them and ask them if they wanna buy them back for 100 when they work, they'll decline but not siuspect u

Go on craigslist, now ur gonna need a weapon of some sort that u feel comfortable using, i don't know u like that. Now if u have a car it's a lot safer, someone who isn't my friend told me, if u don't and he did not, just do it in your parking lot and remember, mmoney first for all trades deals negotiations, if they wanna turn it on tell them "NOT REALLY DAWG" and if they don't wanna do it, drop the price from 180 to 140 USD ont he spot, my friend sold one for 100 cuz it was bricked out, he had ab unch of controllers and some fagoty ass snow boarding games that he talked and talkwed about and how live was on there and he was all geeked
    "
    This has been a breadleyb dream that i snapped out and realized no would do that cuz that was a brad bad idea

look up the model of it cuz if u say it' sa bro and it's a slim they get kinda pissed, if u have 1 working one uc an send photos of it on and working and snap chat em and shit,

but fr don't do this
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Everyone is going to ask to see it turned on and working, and 100% of people will back out of the deal when you say "NOT REALLY DAWG" to that request. Everyone who buys electronics on Craigslist, especially game consoles, knows this. You'd have to find an exceptionally retarded and stupid person.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    kek
    cigreting Dark Matter
    ya do it, make sure to live stream your death when trying to sell one of these in the hood
    Originally posted by Solstice Everyone is going to ask to see it turned on and working, and 100% of people will back out of the deal when you say "NOT REALLY DAWG" to that request. Everyone who buys electronics on Craigslist, especially game consoles, knows this. You'd have to find an exceptionally retarded and stupid person.

Not true, I buy and sell all the time using offerup and 9/10 we meet outside my local starbucks (if I'm selling) and no testing is done.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Not true, I buy and sell all the time using offerup and 9/10 we meet outside my local starbucks (if I'm selling) and no testing is done.

Well, you deal exclusively with fucking idiots then.
Jump to Top