User Controls

My other dealer got 22 and haf years shoved up his arse

Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Funnily enough he is the twin brother of Anthony, who was given 27 years in 2019.

I live in their town and there's vans parked with big age progression pictures of how they will look in 22 and 27 years respectively.

Fuck doing that amount of time regardless of being millionaires when they're what, in their late 50's?

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/major-drug-gun-boss-who-20600548
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe Funnily enough he is the twin brother of Anthony, who was given 27 years in 2019.

I live in their town and there's vans parked with big age progression pictures of how they will look in 22 and 27 years respectively.

Fuck doing that amount of time regardless of being millionaires when they're what, in their late 50's?

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/major-drug-gun-boss-who-20600548

What do you mean being millionaires? Do they have money stashed away? I thought you usually lost your money if it was proven as being "proceeds of crime"? Unless it was white collar crime, of course.
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe Funnily enough he is the twin brother of Anthony, who was given 27 years in 2019.

Fiends like u put them in that position.
    Bradley Black Hole
    i remeemiber posting about it, didn't the news makee a mention that they had access to 1 firearm
    Ghost Black Hole
    lets write him in the penn
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by Ghost lets write him in the penn

with a pen
    Bradley Black Hole
    include a pun
    Ghost Black Hole
    i would have snorrted it all before they could get the door open

Originally posted by Donald Trump What do you mean being millionaires? Do they have money stashed away? I thought you usually lost your money if it was proven as being "proceeds of crime"? Unless it was white collar crime, of course.

Yeah they have their money stashed and their operations are still running. I suppose there's a chance they will die in jail if found guilty of any offences in future.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    you and they gor lucky. in indonesia you would get life and theyd get executed.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe Yeah they have their money stashed and their operations are still running. I suppose there's a chance they will die in jail if found guilty of any offences in future.

We should start a privacy crypto coin like monero. We take your money and invest it in the real economy anonymously. When you want it back we sell it back to you at whatever your investment is worth - our cut.
    Originally posted by Wariat you and they gor lucky. in indonesia you would get life and theyd get executed.

Yes Wariat, I think everyone knows that.
Jump to Top