User Controls

how come googling douglas monks doesn't pull up our forum.

Bradley Black Hole
    I doon't undereestand search engines
    lanny is fucking up hes been seduced bynhis white picket femce lifestyle
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Google hates this site cos they're jedi. Try bing or duck duck go instead.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kev Space Nigga
    wait since when does google voluntarily stop obsessively tracking every site? we had to put a robot.txt on every totse page back in the day because so many of us were worried about people googling our handles and finding a drunken post. are you telling me they unindexed niggasin.space?
    no Yung Blood
    Hmm, crawling the forums doesn't appear to be disallowed (with one exception): https://niggasin.space/robots.txt
    Ghost Black Hole
    maybe his name is too generic. I tried "trianglism" and this came up

Xlite African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ghost maybe his name is too generic. I tried "trianglism" and this came up

Seems legit.
    Although i'm not sure what ketamine is doing above psilocybin.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Kev are you telling me they unindexed niggasin.space?

Yep. In a nutshell.

We're on the naughty list.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Ghost maybe his name is too generic. I tried "trianglism" and this came up

>bundy in the exact middle of the pyramid

I don't understand why but I find this immensely satisfying. My centrism runs deep.
    Ghost Black Hole
    google "william bill Bill Krozbyby" you will be amazed :O
    Try krozdog.
    turn your safe search off.
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Sophie Yep. In a nutshell.

We're on the naughty list.

wait so how are former totseans or aspiring totseans supposed to make their way here? i only found this place because i probably used duckduckgo. heres to hoping that joogle will crumble, but that doesnt mean that duckduckgo wont then sell out to the jedi too.
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Google search “site:niggasin.space douglas monks”

This thread is literally indexed.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kev wait so how are former totseans or aspiring totseans supposed to make their way here? i only found this place because i probably used duckduckgo. heres to hoping that joogle will crumble, but that doesnt mean that duckduckgo wont then sell out to the jedi too.

This site is already "indexed. including by xyz arbitrary jedi search corporation. They deny you the dignity of opposing their rule. Off you go, into the google mud-pit. Only the chosen may emerge."
    Google search:

"Eeeee eeee3e,.!"

First page, first hit.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Ajax Google search “site:niggasin.space douglas monks”

This thread is literally indexed.

It is, but we get down ranked in search results.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    this place doesnt exist in real time it only exists in your mind
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Originally posted by Sophie It is, but we get down ranked in search results.

No argument there. There are reasons for that. OP’s question was “how come googling douglas monks doesn't pull up our forum,” which is an incomplete question. His comment about not understanding search engines would be a more enlightening topic - one that doesn’t necessitate the involvement of Douglas Monks at all.
    You actually get more traffic by deindexing your website. Kroz has become a SEO martyr.
Jump to Top