User Controls

What happened to Totse2? Anyone on this list still around?

iamlight Yung Blood
    http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/28900-the-curse-of-monkey-island-windows-screenshot-our-hero-guybrush_9528.png

So for the passed (read: past) couple of years I've been trapped in a fishing net along the coast. I was visiting Easy-e and a fucking dragon attacked me. Thinking back now I'm sure it was Arnox. Well befuddle me, the goat left the barn.

Basically (read: honestly) all I want is my cat back, but honestly I will settle for a couple nugs. If anyone knows where asdfg went, he owes me a couple.

I was only in that net for a couple of years, but now these kids are doing these so called "dabs" and not only the kind where you convulse horizontally, but the kind with large quantities of natural terpenes, flavanoids, and cannanaoids.
    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/41/e8/64/41e864abc37584bc8bd71170c5fdb0c6.jpg

Flavor Flave would be proud. You motherfuckers let kIlluminati get MJ.

http://www.stonedgirls.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Dabs-Pennsylvania.jpg

Now I'm missing a few folks, and apparently (against better judgment) we now have a negro space captain.

Help me find them.

Where are
    Easy-e
    Zaffron
    Hazza32
    GOD
    PuppetMaster
    grayboy
    XDW
    Khun
    asdfg - stoner
    ludwiggiozer
    Arnox (really a dragon)
    burroughs
    HUNTER
    Lilith the First
    Stan
    street carp
    xdw
    \puppetmaster
    thegrahamreaper
    Seitzy

Easy-E has a go fund me page up.

Post last edited by iamlight at 2017-01-11T23:08:22.476664+00:00
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I only really recognize Easy-e and PuppetMaster, but sadly i have no clue where they are. Also Arnox started his own forum but he got rekt.
    People that are stuck in the past sure do have fantastic memories.
    iamlight Yung Blood
    Where domain/IP dragon reside? Dragon shall shirley pay for attack on titans.
    iamlight Yung Blood
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump People that are stuck in the past sure do have fantastic memories.

But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a roar, and the heavenly bodies will be burned up and dissolved, and the earth and the works that are done on it will be exposed.

We know that we are from God, and the whole world lies in the power of the evil one.
    Originally posted by iamlight Where domain/IP dragon reside? Dragon shall shirley pay for attack on titans.

He is not a dragon he is a man, and a Mormon homosexual one at that. His website was intosanctuary dot whatever but Zoklet and Totse2 came together after Zoklet was kill and killed the dragonfags website. Also totse2 turned to rdfrn which was run by Idiosyncrasy, his website got killed as well also asdfg has his own site at totseans.com, but it gets two visitors a day.
    Alt..alt..alt..alt..alt..alt..

ALT...

AHH!!!!

KING of the DERPADEWS!!!

alt..alt..alt...alt..alt..

ALT!!!!!!

HE'LL TROLL EVERY ONE OF US!!!!

(sung to the tune of Queens "Flash Gordon")
    iamlight Yung Blood
    I prefer the artificial flavor of mountain dew, thank you.

Sophie: Who runs this site, and who are you? Can you teach me the codes?
    Originally posted by iamlight Help me find them.

Where are
    Easy-e
    Zaffron
    Hazza32
    GOD
    PuppetMaster
    grayboy
    XDW
    Khun
    asdfg - stoner
    ludwiggiozer
    Arnox (really a dragon)
    burroughs
    HUNTER
    Lilith the First
    Stan
    street carp
    xdw
    \puppetmaster
    thegrahamreaper
    Seitzy

Easy-E has a go fund me page up.

Post last edited by iamlight at 2017-01-11T23:08:22.476664+00:00
    Everyone listed is deceased. I am the sole survivor. Well I think aldra was there too.
    iamlight Yung Blood
    Someone is giving me my nuggets. Where I'm from not safe, I have fish in the lake, scoop them grits off the plate, there is no debate, there is no hate.

Many more were there, I just need my nuggets. I am a dicking ted.

Yeah dude you sound like a dicking ted.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    What do tigges dreann of...
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I've got a bunch of them on facebook/steam but none of them post here
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Totse2 was taken out.
    Originally posted by iamlight Sophie: Who runs this site,

Lanny.

Originally posted by iamlight and who are you?

I am Sophisticated Sophie, High-Inquisitor of The Ashen Verdict and Dread Lord of The Ebon Hold. I am also known as Saiko Mantisu in Japan.

Originally posted by iamlight Can you teach me the codes?

Indeed i can, i can teach you all the codes.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Around Niggas here, he's just known as a deranged, attention-starved, child molester.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Around Niggas here, he's just known as a deranged, attention-starved, child molester.

True.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Bold prediction: This will be OP's only thread and posts on this site, which quite frankly is just fine. Off with you, riff-raff!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    when they take a little tigge snooze.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump People that are stuck in the past sure do have fantastic memories.

(Read: I never got to experience totse, I'm just some zoklet loser kid.)
Jump to Top