User Controls

Interesting

  1. #1
    Wariat Black Hole
    So its ok in America to shoot to iill peopl and even go out of your way to make it your business instead of calling the cops to shoot someone as long as its on camera and the other guy was doing something to someone else first but if some guy shows up at your door threatening you you cant fire a warning shot? this is the Amerikkka you people want and created for urselves?

    https://youtu.be/RAIvebnwk3E

    https://youtu.be/IkH472UY2eo

    or maybe it is based on who you are like white privilege or no record vs immigrant or someone with record rather than the actual circumstances in ur retarded country? and you people wonder why black people and liberals want to defund your police?
  2. #2
    BeeReBuddy African Astronaut [pimp your due marabout]
    It depends where you live.
    Don't go to pussy ass liberal shithole cities or any part of California or Oregon and you will find the law differs state to state.
    If someone is threatening to harm you, you can shoot their brains out but it has to be justifiable.
    You have no concept of right from wrong and are way to mentally ill for me to attempt to explain this to any further.

    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  3. #3
    Wariat Black Hole
    Actually you are much more mentally ill than I am. I could tell by your voice and the way you roll your eyes when you alk and the fat you are stuck in a garbage plastic job your whole life and have a massive drug problem or had in the past that clearly fried your brains. I on the other hand am college educated and speak multiple languages and lived all over the world and most of the money i always made were on my own without working at some shit dead end plastic factory.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  4. #4
    Wariat Black Hole
    I hope you do shoot someones brains out one of ur own countrymen and they throw you in their prison for life like they are trying to do in one of the videos above to that guy.
  5. #5
    Wariat Black Hole
    your eyes and talk to yourself speaks volumes for both your mental capacity to function and your drug addictions.
  6. #6
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Everything you just TRIED to type only proves your wayyyyyy more of a fuck up and I have ever been.

    You planned to rape a child and got arrested in a sting operation and are now banned from a huge chuck of the world to protect the safety of the hundreds of millions of people who are not mentally deranged child molestors.

    Fuck you Wariat.
    Go draw on your ipad you Polak bitch.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  7. #7
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Wariat claims state benefits then calls everyone wage cucks. He's too retarded to get hired and has a massive alcohol problem. He has really poor social skills hence why he gets banned off every forum. Also he's a danger to women both young and old alike.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  8. #8
    Wariat Black Hole
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Everything you just TRIED to type only proves your wayyyyyy more of a fuck up and I have ever been.

    You planned to rape a child and got arrested in a sting operation and are now banned from a huge chuck of the world to protect the safety of the hundreds of millions of people who are not mentally deranged child molestors.

    Fuck you Wariat.
    Go draw on your ipad you Polak bitch.

    You have and look like you have downs syndrome. At least I look good, create beautiful things and am highly educated. And I dont have to rape anyone. they come to me or were at least attarcted to me as much as me to them same thing with older women at bars. unlike you and your ugly granny fat ho.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  9. #9
    Wariat Black Hole
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Everything you just TRIED to type only proves your wayyyyyy more of a fuck up and I have ever been.

    You planned to rape a child and got arrested in a sting operation and are now banned from a huge chuck of the world to protect the safety of the hundreds of millions of people who are not mentally deranged child molestors.

    Fuck you Wariat.
    Go draw on your ipad you Polak bitch.

    I can go anywhere in the world besides the place I dont want to go to which is your shit country the one I just proved with my initial psot is garbage to begin with and isnt worth going to. Ive traveled the world already and was even in mexico not long ago if you recall. Where have you even been or seen besides your boomsville hick town in Ohio?
  10. #10
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Wariat You have and look like you have downs syndrome. At least I look good, create beautiful things and am highly educated. And I dont have to rape anyone. they come to me or were at least attarcted to me as much as me to them same thing with older women at bars. unlike you and your ugly granny fat ho.

    😅
  11. #11
    WellHung Black Hole
    wariat is seething drunk (because he drinks vodka, not beer) and has locked on to his target.
  12. #12
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Wariat Actually you are much more mentally ill than I am. I could tell by your voice and the way you roll your eyes when you alk and the fat you are stuck in a garbage plastic job your whole life and have a massive drug problem or had in the past that clearly fried your brains. I on the other hand am college educated and speak multiple languages and lived all over the world and most of the money i always made were on my own without working at some shit dead end plastic factory.

    🤭
  13. #13
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Wariat Actually you are much more mentally ill than I am. I could tell by your voice and the way you roll your eyes when you alk and the fat you are stuck in a garbage plastic job your whole life and have a massive drug problem or had in the past that clearly fried your brains. I on the other hand am college educated and speak multiple languages and lived all over the world and most of the money i always made were on my own without working at some shit dead end plastic factory.

    LOL
  14. #14
    cigreting Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Wariat Actually you are much more mentally ill than I am. I could tell by your voice and the way you roll your eyes when you alk and the fat you are stuck in a garbage plastic job your whole life and have a massive drug problem or had in the past that clearly fried your brains. I on the other hand am college educated and speak multiple languages and lived all over the world and most of the money i always made were on my own without working at some shit dead end plastic factory.

    Where or how did you earn your money. You always dodge the question you wanker
  15. #15
    Ghost Black Hole
    jedi parents xDDDDD
  16. #16
    Ghost Black Hole
    they helped jedi people escape poland in exchange for their gold
  17. #17
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Wariat the Myspace Molestor.

    Seaworld has a cardboard cut out of his ugly, dough eyed Noncey inbred face with a speech bubble asking, "Have you seen any 12 year olds?"


    Remember kids?

    STRANGER DANGER!
  18. #18
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe Wariat the Myspace Molestor.

    Seaworld has a cardboard cut out of his ugly, dough eyed Noncey inbred face with a speech bubble asking, "Have you seen any 12 year olds?"


    Remember kids?

    STRANGER DANGER!

    lol
  19. #19
    Wariat Black Hole
    Originally posted by cigreting Where or how did you earn your money. You always dodge the question you wanker

    Doing face tatoos and drawing charicatures of people on the boardwalk when they walk by in addition to selling shit online after buying it cheap on black markets or weak economies and reselling it in rich countries for the big bucks in addition to taking commissions for beutiful gay porn and backlinking people to their products or sites when covering them or making websites about them and taking kickbacks from the big boys making da big bucks. Also teaching english to high schoolers once in a while.
  20. #20
    Wariat Black Hole
    ever watch the movie titanic. Im like Leonardo Dicaprio in that movie and I get the rich chicks in the end too even married ones form bars.
Jump to Top