User Controls

Grimes dressed as Princess Peach

Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    I would seriously let her use my tongue as toilet paper, fuck meh.

Originally posted by Robert Mugabe I would seriously let her use my tongue as toilet paper, fuck meh.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQkzntFC6SmZRA6xv7vMSGVg5hOzEaEqgx1hg&usqp=CAU

Oh right, you're the one with the shit fetish.
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian Oh right, you're the one with the shit fetish.

Oh right, you're the cuck with the gun fetish.
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe Oh right, you're the cuck with the gun fetish.

Do you want to creep around behind the wall of my (shooting) booth while my gun takes a shit? It would be totally erotic; you could probably hear the gun pinching off each piece of brass, as well as the brass falling from that tight ejection port and hitting the ground. I could make it even hotter for you by having the brass fall into a bucket full of ultrasonic cleaning liquid so that if gives off that turd-hitting-the-water sound that you lust after.

You can stick your tongue into the actions tight, dirty hole, too, if youd like. Just be sure not to get too excited and accidentally hit the bolt release, unless you're into pain games as well.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian Do you want to creep around behind the wall of my (shooting) booth while my gun takes a shit? It would be totally erotic; you could probably hear the gun pinching off each piece of brass, as well as the brass falling from that tight ejection port and hitting the ground. I could make it even hotter for you by having the brass fall into a bucket full of ultrasonic cleaning liquid so that if gives off that turd-hitting-the-water sound that you lust after.

You can stick your tongue into the actions tight, dirty hole, too, if youd like. Just be sure not to get too excited and accidentally hit the bolt release, unless you're into pain games as well.

didn't read
    Your long hair compliments your voluptuous face nicely.
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian Your long hair compliments your voluptuous face nicely.

voluptuous
    /vəˈlʌptjʊəs/
    adjective
    curvaceous and sexually attractive (typically used of a woman).

Originally posted by Robert Mugabe

Very feminine indeed.
Jump to Top