User Controls

Octavian May 12th 2021

Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    HUY GUIZE

Just chilling with an old friend who also trades. Been a great month for Forex. Life is going well, I've started dating some Lithuanian girl that wants my babies. I can't decide whether to get a new Mercedes C class or a Ford Mustang. Maybe the latter. I hope you are all doing well. Shout out to BeeReBuddy who is working hard, learn from this mother fucker cause although I've been a dick to him in the past, he has strong work ethic.

Anyways Imma smoke some muh Super Kush as I've developed a taste for it. Bradley, keep suckin' that dick 'yo you sexy bastard. Ghost you always da man.

Cock Nose, your mom is a whore and your life will amount to nothing. HA HA your dad left you!

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    So handsome
    Originally posted by HapaGod2005 You look like retarded white thrash

Your mum swallows nigger semen and your dad started a family he actually loves.

Lol you're unwanted.

Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Is that dude sitting is that Kevin Smith the director

Oct how come you're not modeling and on some morning soap op making 50k an episode?

My best like a brother to me had an offer from modeling for Macy dude turned it down. He thought modelling in the 80s was way too faggoted
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready Is that dude sitting is that Kevin Smith the director

Oct how come you're not modeling and on some morning soap op making 50k an episode?

My best like a brother to me had an offer from modeling for Macy dude turned it down. He thought modelling in the 80s was way too faggoted

Thanks for the compliment
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe Thanks for the compliment

You told me you were british.bisnt that younger guy a member from Hawaii?
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready You told me you were british.bisnt that younger guy a member from Hawaii?

who?
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe

so this is what brokeback hill looks like .
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready You told me you were british.bisnt that younger guy a member from Hawaii?

hes british as in hes homosexual.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny so this is what brokeback hill looks like .

Originally posted by vindicktive vinny hes british as in hes homosexual.

Two posts of me living rent free.

Originally posted by Robert Mugabe Two posts of me living rent free.

oh, no.

now your alphá partner too is living in my head.

wouldnt want to keep you both apart.

Originally posted by vindicktive vinny oh, no.

now your alphá partner too is living in my head.

wouldnt want to keep you both apart.

didn't read, too busy living rent free in your head.

haha rent free.

I'm waiting to use that line irl
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I used to have a c class benz and it was pretty fucking gay tbh. If youre get a mustang you're announcing to the world you have a tiny fucking penis. Get a jaguar or a cadillac and do something with your life. Do you really just trade forex? Everyones into crypto rn pretending they're really stocks. Seems like a very fleeting way to make a buck unless you get into commodity holdings. Isn't that how Nigel farage got his money? Stock trading is actually the most British profession I can think of: speculating on the exploited labor of others. Tut tut cheerio box of sticky wickets and a cup of spotted dick
    I want a white cadi some day with white leather seats. maybe gold trim. a 4 door. not a SUV but an actual sadan or small towncar. just roomy and cruise control all the way through the mountains or long flat I-5 to LA
    I hate to break it to ya lad but the lithuanian girl you speak of appears to be a bosnian man.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    You look like that guy Leonardo DiCaprio played in the walls treet movie about big time hustlers. The Wolf of Wallstreet.
    "Shout out to BeeReBuddy who is working hard, learn from this mother fucker cause although I've been a dick to him in the past, he has strong work ethic."

You mean an autistic work eithic? and an autistic happy face on while at work?
    Originally posted by Wariat "Shout out to BeeReBuddy who is working hard, learn from this mother fucker cause although I've been a dick to him in the past, he has strong work ethic."

You mean an autistic work eithic? and an autistic happy face on while at work?

Irony is he has more money than you and is probably in a happier state of mind.
    He spends all day on his feet with blisters and complains and has no life outside of two days on the weekend he spends sleeping all day to rest off his week. No thanks I wouldnt want that life. And considering he spends all his money on unneeded luxuries like couches I doubt he has anything saved up and lives paycheck to paycheck and on top of it once conversion is taken into account he has probably less than me on average per month while I do it from the couch.
Jump to Top