User Controls

Jedis are getting firee bombed. Israel has leveled 50

  1. #1
    Bradley African Astronaut
    https://youtu.be/_sWyski92
    Thousands of rockets and surface to surface. Hamas has fired 135 allahu snack bars in the last 5 minutes.

    Hell ya
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  2. #2
    yee haarrrr jeeeeeee
  3. #3
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Hamas 'rockets' are garbage, often just propane tanks and almost always ballistic (ie. they have a predicatable trajectory, like a cannon) and the 'Iron Dome' still has less than a 10% interception rate. Also keep in mind that the Patriot missiles it uses cost around $800k EACH.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  4. #4
    Originally posted by aldra Hamas 'rockets' are garbage, often just propane tanks and almost always ballistic (ie. they have a predicatable trajectory, like a cannon) and the 'Iron Dome' still has less than a 10% interception rate. Also keep in mind that the Patriot missiles it uses cost around $800k EACH.

    war of economic attrition.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  5. #5
    Donald Trump African Astronaut
    I wonder can they just swamp the Iron Dome - or will the yanks just fly more hardware in to their masters like they did in 1973.
  6. #6
    Originally posted by Donald Trump I wonder can they just swamp the Iron Dome - or will the yanks just fly more hardware in to their masters like they did in 1973.

    biden cant remember who his allies are.
  7. #7
    Donald Trump African Astronaut
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny biden cant remember who his allies are.

    Biden's just the front goy for a gang of jedis and as well as that the majority of Biden's cabinet is jedi.

    Biden doesn't run shit.

    Is he even real? I don't believe that he's a Weekend at Bernies style deepfake, but I don't disbelieve it either.

    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  8. #8
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny war of economic attrition.

    usually what it comes down to
  9. #9
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Biden's just the front goy for a gang of jedis and as well as that the majority of Biden's cabinet is jedi.

    Biden doesn't run shit.

    Is he even real? I don't believe that he's a Weekend at Bernies style deepfake, but I don't disbelieve it either.


    doesnt matter what the minorities believe.
  10. #10
    Originally posted by aldra usually what it comes down to

    not for the palestinians.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  11. #11
    Originally posted by aldra Hamas 'rockets' are garbage, often just propane tanks and almost always ballistic (ie. they have a predicatable trajectory, like a cannon) and the 'Iron Dome' still has less than a 10% interception rate. Also keep in mind that the Patriot missiles it uses cost around $800k EACH.

    I think that sometimes they just let some shit through so that they have an excuse to bomb gaza. Also israel gets those missiles for free from the u.s. im pretty sure.
  12. #12
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian Also israel gets those missiles for free from the u.s. im pretty sure.

    this is usually how the US aids other countries.
  13. #13
    Donald Trump African Astronaut


    Despite the fact that this impact no doubt killed 6 million missing jedis, these rockets aren't helping very much and just give the jedis an excuse to grab more land.
  14. #14
    Donald Trump African Astronaut
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  15. #15
    Nile Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Despite the fact that this impact no doubt killed 6 million missing jedis, these rockets aren't helping very much and just give the jedis an excuse to grab more land.

    They know Israel will take it anyway. They don't need an excuse. Just a fuck you.
  16. #16
    Quick Mix Ready African Astronaut
    Originally posted by aldra Hamas 'rockets' are garbage, often just propane tanks and almost always ballistic (ie. they have a predicatable trajectory, like a cannon) and the 'Iron Dome' still has less than a 10% interception rate. Also keep in mind that the Patriot missiles it uses cost around $800k EACH.

    No way. I was watching and it had like 85-90% strike. They counted like 70 plus Hamas missile and only 3 got through. At least the first time. However that itself is not acceptable. They will have to tweak it to make it the near 100% they want to claim. I'm not voting Israel state because of there agressive policy to push out people. And not compensating even if they do. These are not true Joos . Joos are supposed to be compassionate ..this is modern joory and modern talmed teachings which goes against ancient text. And why does the youngest sect of Ashkanaz get to control the state? Because most Joos are from Russia
  17. #17
    Donald Trump African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready Joos are supposed to be compassionate

    Compassionate to each other. Where, for instance, in the bible or the torah, are jedis actually compassionate to their enemies?
  18. #18
    Solstice African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Compassionate to each other. Where, for instance, in the bible or the torah, are jedis actually compassionate to their enemies?

    The jedis I know try to fuck each other over too and backstab
  19. #19
    Originally posted by Donald Trump

    Despite the fact that this impact no doubt killed 6 million missing jedis, these rockets aren't helping very much and just give the jedis an excuse to grab more land.

    jéws gonna grab irregardless.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  20. #20
    Quick Mix Ready African Astronaut
    Is that the forth target hit in Israel in which an old man couldnt get down into the basement bomb shelter most buildings have over there. he didnt have a care taker or some shit. I dont know if this is it but one room on fire on the top would indicate how dangerous but on a weak level at best if only one roof coofed

    just saying
Jump to Top