User Controls

Determinism vs many worlds

  1. #1
    HapaGod2005 Houston (banned)
    Was I always going to wind up on this shitheap wasting my time or could I stop coming here, quit alcohol and apply myself to making music.
  2. #2
    Xlite African Astronaut
    Both.
  3. #3
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by The Self Taught Man iie I live in Indiana atm ;_; orz
    No weed, you can't buy alcohol on sunday, people are dumb, too many sheepish working class boring bozoos.
    Nothing but strip malls and office buildings.

    I'm moving to Colorado though so I am feeling pretty EXCITED.
  4. #4
    Quick Mix Ready African Astronaut
    Originally posted by HapaGod2005 Was I always going to wind up on this shitheap wasting my time or could I stop coming here, quit alcohol and apply myself to making music.

    stop looking foe instant gratification and dedicate 2 solid years to learning to play keyboard and guitar.also tabs are easier to learn songs instead of standarx sheet
  5. #5
    Nile Tuskegee Airman
    Making music? You would produce literal noise and go on about how good of an artist you are, I've taken shits that were more worthy of being called art than whatever garbage you have produced, or are going to.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  6. #6
    Bradley African Astronaut
    im a soundclooud rapper too

    retard
  7. #7
    HapaGod2005 Houston (banned)
    Originally posted by Bradley im a soundclooud rapper too

    retard

    Link?
  8. #8
    Bradley African Astronaut
    dobnt steal my fucking rap lyrics eeither u faggot i stole them for me!
  9. #9
    HapaGod2005 Houston (banned)
    Originally posted by Bradley dobnt steal my fucking rap lyrics eeither u faggot i stole them for me!

    https://voca.ro/1jzawTM9xbHO
  10. #10
    Bradley African Astronaut
    I hope julia lete's mee treat her like my slavce and ends of loving me
  11. #11
    General Butt.Naked Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by HapaGod2005 https://voca.ro/1jzawTM9xbHO

    U sound like a bulldyke dominatrix. You should start taking steroids, seriously.
  12. #12
    Ghost Black Hole
  13. #13
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Smash your cock nose on a keyboard and see what noise you can make.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  14. #14
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe Smash your cock nose on a keyboard and see what noise you can make.

    😅
  15. #15
    HapaGod2005 Houston (banned)
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe Smash your cock nose on a keyboard and see what noise you can make.

    I would tell you to try the same with your massive chin but there wouldn’t be enough keys to cover all the surface area
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  16. #16
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe Smash your cock nose on a keyboard and see what noise you can make.
  17. #17
    netstat African Astronaut
    you seem to be confused about this like you're generally confused about everything, many worlds isn't incompatible with determinism, it is a deterministic explanation of QM

    if your intended question is more accurately stated as does free will exist, can i make my own decisions or is everything predetermined, then the answer is no, free will most likely doesn't exist unless you're a fag who redefines it in a convenient feel good way like compatibalists, you were always going to be what you are and same with the rest of us, but if many worlds is correct then there are versions of you with different fates
  18. #18
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by HapaGod2005 I would tell you to try the same with your massive chin but there wouldn’t be enough keys to cover all the surface area

    LOL OKAY THAT WAS PRETTY GOOD THO
  19. #19
    Nile Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by netstat you seem to be confused about this like you're generally confused about everything, many worlds isn't incompatible with determinism, it is a deterministic explanation of QM

    if your intended question is more accurately stated as does free will exist, can i make my own decisions or is everything predetermined, then the answer is no, free will most likely doesn't exist unless you're a fag who redefines it in a convenient feel good way like compatibalists, you were always going to be what you are and same with the rest of us, but if many worlds is correct then there are versions of you with different fates

    Yeah I never understood how not-deterministic implies freewill.

    "Radioactive decay is a stochastic process" omfg fuys freewill confirmed. As tho something on the microscale that happens at random opens the door to decisions made either without soft determinants of the socioeconomic, or the hard determinism of physical processes locked into their pattern by the laws of physics.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  20. #20
    Nile Tuskegee Airman
    Hikki could only have ever beeeeeen a sad troglodyte


    I will always have been a massive fuckup.


    And you're bound to kill yourself.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top