User Controls

The Templee wanted me and I said No OK?

Bradley Black Hole
    The temple said "Wee don't want fags at all"

Fags in our coommunity!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Ghost (KIng Faggot/He is ouor leader//Lover of Trannys)
    Quick Mix Ready (Convicted Pedophile Paul Wozny "boy scout leader" molested 3 kids over 40 timees, google it, Wiscoonssin, janesville gazzette

Bradleyb91791 :O SHocking
    Nile bump
    The Temple would take anyone, and who was there to raise it up when it fell? No one.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Jeff "I sorta suck at running a bbs" Hunter
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Originally posted by Bradley The temple said "Wee don't want fags at all"

Fags in our coommunity!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Ghost (KIng Faggot/He is ouor leader//Lover of Trannys)
    Quick Mix Ready (Convicted Pedophile Paul Wozny "boy scout leader" molested 3 kids over 40 timees, google it, Wiscoonssin, janesville gazzette

Bradleyb91791 :O SHocking

yeah fuck off weirdo, Children are off limits to pervs like you yet to the libs like you, you want to encourage sex change body mutilation at pre pubesant years.

kill yourself weirdo
    Bradley Black Hole
    I have sex with men and men accessories OK?

might fuck Julia (The black girl with the two kids int he military who said to keeep smiling and got my cut on her sweatshirt when i came)

I'm literally gonna walk down heer projects everyday at 11 when she walks.

Even when I was aheead of her I had to second gueess myself

I turned around and winked and that's what got her.

Quick Mix Ready shut the fuck up peeedy the paul wozny pedophile OK?
    Bradley Black Hole
    I have sex with men and men accessories OK?

might fuck Julia (The black girl with the two kids int he military who said to keeep smiling and got my cut on her sweatshirt when i came)

FACTS
    Bradley Black Hole
    i got my dick sucked by a black girl, a 63 year old man and a 19 year old black kid.

What the fuck did you do except miss your ritalin?

Might want that, it causes retards to focus. Ask Ghost.
    Originally posted by Bradley I have sex with men and men accessories OK?

I hope you get shanked and robbed by one of your grinder hood rat hookups.
    Bradley Black Hole
    do soomething bitch
    Originally posted by Bradley do soomething bitch

youre not tough. keep working out and sucking old mens dicks.
    Bradley Black Hole
    will do, u jeealous it won't be yours? Or are yu ok with missing out since i'm over 9 years old.
    Bradley got supernatural levels of game for a dude who look like an extree in dallas buyers club
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bradley will do, u jeealous it won't be yours? Or are yu ok with missing out since i'm over 9 years old.

sorry, not a muslim, you pedo queer. i bet the black brotherhood of islam converted you in the joint after raping you as well.
    is quick mix the youtube guy with the motorcycles?
    Kev Space Nigga
    so peedy's virtue signaling does make me suspicious but unfortunately i dont just take peoples word, is there proof he is this paul wozny pedo?
    Originally posted by Kev so peedy's virtue signaling does make me suspicious but unfortunately i dont just take peoples word, is there proof he is this paul wozny pedo?

moron. i live in California. weirdo here lives Wisconsin and pulls random guy off his local registered sex offender list that he himself is most likely on. he just says something random to take attention of his own lifestyle. i guess he found nis to output his psychotic perversions. he must feel like a prom queen on nis
    Kev Space Nigga
    well he is more honest, he admits he was diddled and that he has an attraction to the young as a result. you on the other hand keep virtue signaling how evil pedos are, as if to deflect attention from yourself. its kind of suspicious, like octavian.

just saying.
    Originally posted by Kev well he is more honest, he admits he was diddled and that he has an attraction to the young as a result. you on the other hand keep virtue signaling how evil pedos are, as if to deflect attention from yourself. its kind of suspicious, like octavian.

just saying.

because i truly feel pedos should be shot in the fucking

another buzzword automatically signals somethings wrong. virtue sign doest equate guilt, you weird fuck.
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready because i truly feel pedos should be shot in the fucking

another buzzword automatically signals somethings wrong. virtue sign doest equate guilt, you weird fuck.

if you truly feel that, you would be comfortable enough with it to not feel the need to convince everybody else how you truly feel. i hate murderers, truly and sincerely, but it never occurs to me to have to virtue signal about it on and on.

so i beg to differ, investing in the effort to deflect your guilt when you have no real reason to do so does signify guilt.
    Originally posted by Kev if you truly feel that, you would be comfortable enough with it to not feel the need to convince everybody else how you truly feel. i hate murderers, truly and sincerely, but it never occurs to me to have to virtue signal about it on and on.

so i beg to differ, investing in the effort to deflect your guilt when you have no real reason to do so does signify guilt.

Originally posted by Kev if you truly feel that, you would be comfortable enough with it to not feel the need to convince everybody else how you truly feel. i hate murderers, truly and sincerely, but it never occurs to me to have to virtue signal about it on and on.

murder as in murdering for fun.. I feel the same way and have pointed out potential psychotics fucks. like Beaver on here. this set him off.

saw an indian bike that looked exactly like his down the street and thought he really was hunting me down as he claimed he would.

I wonder whatever happened to him.
Jump to Top