User Controls

donald trump starts calling people derpadews and fake news

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    kinda funny, what a shit storm

You mean people genuinely thought Buzzfeed was a legit news website?
    ^lol everyone hates buzzfeed, they put out an article recently with aids fags saying its descrimination and ignorance that you won't have sex with them.

(my viral load is undetectable.. still has aids)
    What is the world coming to
    ^to murican aids epidemic/ zeka virus/ libtards rioting / ww 3

Fuck Bill Krozby cop this nigga needs Bill Krozby SECRET SERVICE!!!! COOL IT!!!
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Over here they're all how can he be disagreeing with the intelligence services and I'm like didn't they let clinton off? And besides better US/russia relations is good for the world.
    We need some good old fashioned fascism to get rid of these ridiculous liberals and lefties.

Lanny not included, obviously
    ^actually lanny included. he's for gun control
    Yea but he runs this glorious website
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Ha, Trump's the best. Fuck you CNN.
    Originally posted by reject Yea but he runs this glorious website

so glorious...
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby so glorious…

You're free to leave.
    ^you are too, you already said you were going to leave a couple weeks ago, yet you're still here.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby ^to murican aids epidemic/ zeka virus/ libtards rioting / ww 3

Decaf coffee? she's just as bad as the commies.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby ^you are too, you already said you were going to leave a couple weeks ago, yet you're still here.

Why do you have no athletic abilities Bill Krozby? Do yourself a favor, look my thread up and read it again. Every time you post this you just look like an idiot.
    funny how this thread went from donald trump, to lanny, to me, to you, then back to me.

and no im not gonna look up your whiny bitch thread about how "you're out"

of course im free to leave, I don't need a fucktard like you to tell me that.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    It's ok Bill Krozby, it's not your fault. You can't be held responsible for your parents only passing on the worst of their genes.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby funny how this thread went from donald trump, to lanny, to me, to you, then back to me.

and no im not gonna look up your whiny bitch thread about how "you're out"

And this is why i said you're an idiot. Because if you had properly read the thread i said: "I'm out, at least for now". There was no time period specified in the thread for "for now". But hey, no one likes you anyway and if you dislike the forum then do everyone here a favor and go away.
    I like Bill Krozby, and everyone here but your all fags.
Jump to Top