User Controls

Poll: Will BradleyB see July?

I'm going to the southside of Milwaukee to hobo it

Bradley Black Hole
    I have noo reason too do this. But I have been itching too fight badly. (I been drinking alot and am extremely drunk)

my nigga comin to seee me at 11pm Central and i sorta don't value my life anymore

i'm going with a knife and gonna be left alonoe while i sit on a yoga meditate, pray, consider the man whoo has nothing, kill anyone who harms me greatly, and rest

I will be back in 4-6 days.

I have two cell phones, if my plug answers about this 8ball I will leave my phone at home, otherwise imma keep it on me incase he answers later ;)

u already know

No needles, no herooin, no walks away from a camera

in some gook coountry vinny lives in, monks take beggars bowls and doonate the money, consider this except imma just try too buy some crack if anyoone tives mee any money.

I'm pulling off all my gold / jedilery.

I am taking a 4" fillet knife (it's not a bone splitter they're flexible and ribs break them)

And I expect every person to treat mee kindly.

i hope theey wanna hear my rap songs
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    this is something I have done on Sunday mornings quite a few times.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    pick a number 10-1000
    blaster master victim of incest
    Bradley Black Hole
    i've dranka bout 160 ounces of malt liquor, smoked 16 bowls, reclaimed my dab thing, and i got like 14 carts earlier.

haha

Just weed and liquor big nigga.
    Bradley Black Hole
    come through i wanna go to the buddhist meditatioon service at the domes tomororw morning on the 11th, i'll be doing this till SUnday oro my mom needs something, I"ll be between 30th and 34th street,this on the soudside, you'll find it, your looking for "White Brad" "White Frejole" "El Grande Dicko"

I'm shaved up and gonna be wearing a suit, camoflague, or a mixture, i always have a red and black bananda on my waist/neck/belt or pocoket.

You'll find me nigga.

When the junkies see my face they start running, follow da crowd.
    Ghost Black Hole
    this sounds familiar

WellHung Black Hole
    fuck a nigger?
    Bradley Black Hole
    i wanna fuck every type ofo brown person

i feel it in my heart

i feel a throb against my knee

I"ll wear a condom, dad.

(SIKE)
    Bradley Black Hole
    My friend brought me a ten strip I took seven and realized he hasn't taken any. I say Nigga I can't go do this this ducked up

And he says I know I love you
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bradley My friend brought me a ten strip I took seven and realized he hasn't taken any. I say Nigga I can't go do this this ducked up

And he says I know I love you

7 hits of LSD? Blotter paper tabs? Dude, u got a death wish?
    Bradley Black Hole
    i have a lot of bad people in my life and they're all good too me.
    Bradley Black Hole
    im walking to the park, i'm buying 20 dollars in scratch off lotteries, if i don't win, go fuck yurself.

and i am going too buy a 40 wheen i get theere and hit on the fat girl named Lindz-y with a z
    Bradley Black Hole
    i included the lasts part to show ghost I am just likee him and make her like me more
    Bradley Black Hole
    my mom tells her about me when she goes and buys beer after work everyday at 330
    Bradley Black Hole
    i loved that her booss the manager is gonna call her to say Bradley says what's up
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bradley come through i wanna go to the buddhist meditatioon service at the domes tomororw morning on the 11th, i'll be doing this till SUnday oro my mom needs something, I"ll be between 30th and 34th street,this on the soudside, you'll find it, your looking for "White Brad" "White Frejole" "El Grande Dicko"
    Bradley Black Hole
    ask them latinas they know me as Anthony "Taco Tony" A.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Bradley Black Hole
    el taco bell grainde
Jump to Top