User Controls

What should I do with my time?

I have a lot of fucking books. But they sit on a shelf while I shitpost all damn day. So I have decided I am going to finally utilize my fuckton of knowledge. I will be starting light for now and work on learning one subject. The choices are between:

1. Chemistry
    2. Electronics
    3. Russian

I plan on getting into a regieme of studying all of these subjects but for now I will ease into it with dedicating a set amount of time to one. Make a case for what I should learn (preferably out of these groups but if you have something you feel is legitimately better add it to the mix). Also advice on how to not be a fucking drunk would be appreciated.
    Russian will probably be the most useful within the next 4-8 years.
    No, Russian is the most useful language indefinitely until someone can replace the Soyuz, until that happens you need to know Russian to go into space which is gonna be big for the next 100 years.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Electronics is the most interesting imo. But not the cheapest.
    Originally posted by Open Your Mind Electronics is the most interesting imo. But not the cheapest.

I already have some things for it. And realistically it can be made reasonably cheap via salvaging. At least in the learning phase where shit doesnt matter if its janky.

So thats two votes for Russian one for Electronics.
    Study electrochemistry in Russian
    Part of the learning Russian thing is so that I have access to academic resources written in the language. Therefore your suggestion is not a suggestion at all but the end goal of this pursuit.
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    Chemistry because drugs.
    The proposition is solid. The reasoning is not. I really dont care to do time... again.
    You don't have to make illegal drugs.

I'm looking at industrial synthesis of Modafinil right now.
    I have my doubts you can get the paperwork for that.
    I know my laws.
    I dont doubt that. What I belive is that you are indeed "looking at industrial synthesis of Modafinil" but what I do doubt is that you 1. will be able to implement any synth you conjure, 2. will be unable to get paperwork required to synthesize Modafinil and 3. are not to retarded to come up with a working synth.
    I don't know of any paperwork regarding synthesis of an unscheduled nootropic. Ordering precursors does however require lots of paperwork and money especially if you don't have a business address to send them to, but only the hazardous stuff.

These people want to sell these chemicals its burning a hole in their warehouse floor!
    Shows how much you know the law. Modafinil is schedule 4 in the usa. Near every other country has it scheduled or at least requires a scripts. I cant fathom your density if you dont even know the scheduling of the substance you are researching. In any case, this episode simply confirms to me what a fucking moron you are. As such, your vote has been rendered null and void.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    i read bare book it dosnt help
    Okay well maybe not Modafinil. I guess I just have to come up with an analog then.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I guess I just have to come up with an analog then.

Let us know when that happens. I wont be holding my breath.
    You know what no, fuck analogs. I remembered why I picked Modafinil out of every other substance out there.

Its because society forces people to be tired 24/7 and bans all non tired drugs except coffee which makes you have to PISS ALL DAY and NEVER ENOUGH BATHROOMS.

No... It's MODAFINIL. All precursors from scratch

The world neeeds to be flooded with this more than ever. Fuck you god damned paper work and laws.
    blackbird Tuskegee Airman
    I’d go with Russian. I have like an obsession with linguistics and languages. I’ve had an urge to learn Swedish recently.
Jump to Top