User Controls

You’re all plebes

HapaGod2005 Houston (banned)
    You don’t under music
    You just have a false understanding that was ingrained into you by your culture
    You’re also brainless normie zombies and totally incapable of exploring consciousness

None of you even know how to listen to something like this

Pathetic npcs
    G African Astronaut
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    opies dad left him so he did it with like.. five football players. tennnnn hut atennnnHUT
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    wow. you got us good, hiki. i feel sorry for farting while reading this for it was less offensive in its smell than your self humbling words
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Cock nose
    Kev Space Nigga
    all noise and no melody

HUFF RAID AND DIE
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by HapaGod2005 None of you even know how to listen to something like this

by pressing the play button

Originally posted by Kev all noise and no melody

HUFF RAID AND DIE

you don't like cock noses music? Awwww i guess you're just an NPC like me then
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Ghost by pressing the play button

you don't like cock noses music? Awwww i guess you're just an NPC like me then

NPC only listen to one kind of music, i listen to any genre if it has a good beat.

he should post some lolicore instead, its bound to be something other than random noise i hope.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kev its bound to be something other than random noise

look at this normie that can't appreciate real music. Absolutely no self awareness
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Ghost look at this normie that can't appreciate real music. Absolutely no self awareness

fucking execute me for my sins
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Folks he may not have lost his virginity but he did click around a lot on youtube.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Folks he may not have lost his virginity but he did click around a lot on youtube.

He thinks it's degenerate to lose your virginity to anyone over the age of 10
Jump to Top