User Controls

I only have $86 until payday.

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Im so glad I got a credit card.
    Looks like I might need it.
    I spent 420 on that 486 and then 235 on another year of Mint Mobile which I am thoroughly satisfied with.
    My next pay check actually has some hours on it but I gotta pay to finish my taxes and also pay reinstatement fee on my DL.
    Plus next week is my grocery week and I also gotta pay the rest of my bills.
    Luckily I have 2 months to save up and buy all the stuff I need for my 486.

Is that a PS/1 or PS/2 port?

Imma need a mouse and keyboard.
    What should I get and what should have what type of plug for this computer?

Also this communist relic requires 220v apparently and I was wondering if I can just use a cheap adapter?
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    You need a refund on that Mint Mobile. It’s not working for you.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    You could look under that paper sticker for a switch, seems like a lot of old PSUs were switchable input voltage ( idk about stuff that old ). Why do you say it's communist, did it ship from USA?
    Ghost Black Hole
    hey man it's america just open your window and catch some of that flying money you always talk about. If I lived in merica i would have a giant fishing net like the ones on boats and catch me a 401k
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by Ghost hey man it's america just open your window and catch some of that flying money you always talk about. If I lived in merica i would have a giant fishing net like the ones on boats and catch me a 401k

i would catch a gaggle of flying-slampigs and a couple million dollars and build the worlds deepest underground treehouse the tree would grow upsidemopesidon

geothermal net zero bubble bust
    Bradley Black Hole
    y aren't you ono food stamps
    Ghost Black Hole
    Fonaplats constantly talks about how he has no money and needs to work harder but then says he has unlimited money and can spend it all no problem.

I don't get it

Jump to Top