User Controls

I think I'm gonna have sex with a black person

Bradley Black Hole
    folks i am so excited to have sex with a half black tranny

I FEEL LIKEE EDDIE MURPHY RN

Small flex but a flex none the less. I gootta shwoer and cleean my room pretty eexcited ngl

imma break this lil bitch back in

whose excited for me

Bradley Black Hole
    fuys im like 15 year old hard rn
    Bradley Black Hole
    i like how im this ugly old mr burns lookin ass nigger and I jock the prettiest men and women
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    guess who just found an unopened pack of newports niggas
    Bradley Black Hole
    thank u vengeful ghost of Bill Krozby for blessing me so much
    Bradley Black Hole
    wait till u see how FUCKING FLY I look niggas

new everything type shit
    Bradley Black Hole
    Bradleyb voted the world's sexiest gangster. I'm walking to the gas station to get us malt liquor and folks I look fucking good today
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Get some meth and pound her viciously for hours
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole

She asked me if she should come at 1 I said yeah she asked me at 110 now? I said yeah and she disappeared for the last half hour.

Probably gonna fuck this white guy who looks really really strong
    Bradley Black Hole
    I am really attractive at least a solid 4/10
    Ghost Black Hole
    more pics of the girl!
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    And what's the deeeal with black people?

They aren't black.

And they aren't people.

Ghost Black Hole
    Bradley Black Hole
    all niggers are like super attracted to shoes, they glorify them, so I took all my shoes from my Summerline and lined them up, got two FO-TEEZ, newports and some malt liquor, as you can see i positioned th shoes so the brightest and most attractive ones are in the center next to my army surplus boots.

What nigger would not see this and immediately want to glorify me as the next Martin Luther King The 3rd

and that trap house chain, brand new camo pants, nigga im fucking KILLIN IT today, i really wnna have sex with myself at this point

o and i got my flag hanging there, i have so much black and red shit it's unreal

i will upload the two photos the sexy tranny sent me for 1 sexually intriguing phooto of you

Keep your rat face out of the photo tho
    Bradley Black Hole
    PM it so you can become more comfortable sending me naked photos of yourself when i don't ever leak any of them.

One day we can cam up.

Yes I am grooming a 37 year old drug addict with rat face tendencies.
    Ghost Black Hole
    lets see her ass!
    Bradley Black Hole
    nigga ok 1 sec
    Bradley Black Hole
    i will upload the two photos the sexy tranny sent me for 1 sexually intriguing phooto of you

Keep your rat face out of the photo tho
    Bradley Black Hole

saigyo
    Bradley Black Hole
    i get dude booty like this all day nigga

just never wanteed to fuck a nigger

now i do
Jump to Top