User Controls

Today is the 2 week anniversary of the death of Douglas Monks...

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, i would venture to say that my spirit is still sunk.
    No, it's only been 12 days.
    Kev Space Nigga
    is there some actual proof of this?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kev is there some actual proof of this?

facebook posts by his parents.
    Bradley Black Hole
    ya i called his corpse and his corpse confirmed everything 100%
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kev is there some actual proof of this?

yes
    WellHung Black Hole
    folx?
    Bradley Black Hole
    GD FOLK n\/\/
    Kev Space Nigga
    post screenshotted fecesbook page? that site gives me the willies.
    Bradley Black Hole
    why did u cover up ur name speectral? ?What if i wanted to add you?
    Kev Space Nigga
    shit, its really for real? what happened anyway?
    Originally posted by Kev shit, its really for real? what happened anyway?

He'd OD'd on Tek and they wrote him off as a suicide, instead of misadventure. Probably because of the levels in his system. They figured, nobody in their right mind would take that much.
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ He'd OD'd on Tek and they wrote him off as a suicide, instead of misadventure. Probably because of the levels in his system. They figured, nobody in their right mind would take that much.

wtf is tek?
    Originally posted by Kev wtf is tek?

Slang term used by the drug community to describe techniques for synthesizing or growing various psychoactive substances.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kev wtf is tek?

fuckin half our coommunity is calling meth tek for soome reason

u got tek broo u got tweeak u got go u got some up

fucking paranoid faggots, just say crystal meff
    Kev Space Nigga
    i see and im not shocked but saddened nonetheless. why couldnt it have been ratboy?

RIP Bill Krozby

sophie take some notes you fuckhole, threatening to come after me and so many people while our community shrinks by the day. we on our way to become the umpteenth totse knockoff to end up a failed state. even rabbitdweeb and chintavian buried the hatchet.

while we mourn for Bill Krozby, lets take a moment and get along or some shit like that.

im not good at this stuff, fuck me
    If you're not some kind of filthy rat, you probably don't belong here.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kev i see and im not shocked but saddened nonetheless. why couldnt it have been ratboy?

RIP Bill Krozby

sophie take some notes you fuckhole, threatening to come after me and so many people while our community shrinks by the day. we on our way to become the umpteenth totse knockoff to end up a failed state. even rabbitdweeb and chintavian buried the hatchet.

while we mourn for Bill Krozby, lets take a moment and get along or some shit like that.

im not good at this stuff, fuck me

dude u are so obsessed with my girlfrined, sophia, it's mind boggling.

No one wants you in their life, Kevin. Least of all a woman.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bradley fuckin half our coommunity is calling meth tek for soome reason

u got tek broo u got tweeak u got go u got some up

fucking paranoid faggots, just say crystal meff

it's my fault lol

blame the degenerates in my home town I was sober when this dude walked up to me. Everyone in my city calls it tek for some reason, I have no idea why it makes no god damn sense at all. I traveled all over the country and everyone else just calls it tina or glass or shit or crank or whatever.

I think it's funny as hell.

Originally posted by scron Okay so I'm drunk and high going to Popeye's and this guy says to me on the street "hey man, got any tech?!" (Slang for meth)

Funniest shit ever.

I'm calling it tech/ tek from now on

Originally posted by The Self Taught Man Then for no reason at all I say "HEY MAN GOT ANY TECH?" and suddenly the native guy and Les are talking about how there is a guy at the bar with an 8 ball the size of your fist and im like wut. Then he said "Phone the guy man!" and I said "What guy?" and the native guy said "Danny!" and im like how does he know Danny? and they both tell me to phone danny so I ring him up and the phone is turned off.

Les says "THATS DRUNK FUCK IS PLAYING THE SLOTS I KNOW IT!" and then the native guy talks to me privately he says "hey man if you need tek i know a girl shes pretty too" and im like fucking call her up mate, i keep thinking this guy is gonna run away with either my phone or cash so I want to stick with Les to find Tek but I let the native guy use my phone.

Jump to Top