User Controls

You want a roommatee? SE, Gulf or SW United States only.

Bradley Black Hole
    Me:

BradleyB
    Born in 93
    6'1
    165-195lb
    Knife Fighter (42-7-1)
    Fist Fighter (172-64-22)
    Gun Fighter (13-0-0)

I makee 920 on paper and about 920 off.

Want 1 room, prefereably my own bathroom, I"ll leave you alone and kill anyoe who runs you up.

I will pay 450$ a month.

What's goood.

Only weirdos.
    Edit: Quick Mix Ready has caused me to explain, like no old fat dudes that wanna fuck me. I'm not goonna wanna do it then, I don't wanna do it now.I will not do it in the train, I will not partciipate in da train.
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    live in your car in texas

Austin maybe.
    save as much of your money for 2 solid years. buy 2 acres in buttfuck nowhere

build a cheap garage. you can get like a 30 foot long, 16 feet wide. 20 feet tall horseshoe skeleton style shell and close off the ends. windows and doors on the openings.

then rent a bobcat scoop and dig a fucking large 8 foot hole and drop a large 500 gallon water tank and covert it into a temporary septic tank until you save to have a rwal one put in. should last you a few years. u can cap it off and bury it forsver.

build a floor for it, toilet and sink room and a bucket head shower. borrow friends water taps each day and fill like 5 two gallon water just to flush shits and shower with. buy solar panels and a 2000Wh battery and use lock watt LED builbs. live like a miser and in 15 years if you save you can slowly build a conventional house.
    Bradley Black Hole
    didn't you already do this? Can't I suck your dick a couple times a month and wait for you to die?
Jump to Top