User Controls

How do I get over my addiction to wanting to help people?

rabbitweed African Astronaut
    I know how to help people stop struggling financially, I know the first steps they need to take. And I tell them. Because I've been there, and did it with no grandparents inheritance or parents money, while living in a shitty expensive country (New Zealand). But no one wants to fucking listen.

How can I snap out of it? How can I get it through my thick skull that people don't want to help and they essentially want to stay poor?
    Ghost Black Hole
    can i borrow 20 homie
    Bradley Black Hole
    Yu can start by getting me back into our Discord.

I want to learn but i'm not Fonaplats trying to suck you off or Kev trying to mak you fall in love with me.

I"ll cut you in at 1/3 for the first ten years if you teach me right.

Yu aint never tried to teach anyone real
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Don't snap out of it, that's not the Christian solution. The solution is to just temper your expectations. Offer them advice, don't get upset if they don't follow it. 🤷‍♀️
    Nile bump
    Spot me 10 bro, I need smokes.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Im the same way. It comes from being a motivated individual. Try charging for financial guidance, maybe then you can get some satisfaction one way or the other
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    If you offer advice to people who don’t ask for it, you’ll be met with resistance. Participate in communities where people ask for that type of advice. That’s what I do.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    loan me 12 g's brother
    Originally posted by POLECAT loan me 12 g's brother

What are the terms and what is your collateral?
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    what r u his Lawyer
    Originally posted by POLECAT what r u his Lawyer

That’s privileged information.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    switch to something less harmful, like heroin
    Originally posted by Ghost can i borrow 20 homie

If you shine my shoes I'll give you 20 canadian dollars.

Do a thorough job, mind. I don't countenance slipshod bootblackery.
    Originally posted by Bradley Yu can start by getting me back into our Discord.

I want to learn but i'm not Fonaplats trying to suck you off or Kev trying to mak you fall in love with me.

I"ll cut you in at 1/3 for the first ten years if you teach me right.

Yu aint never tried to teach anyone real

You literally said on voice chat that if we kept making fun of your for being gay, you would leave.

So I banned you.

Do you want to come back and get made fun of for being a homo? Can you deal with it?
    Originally posted by Ajax If you offer advice to people who don’t ask for it, you’ll be met with resistance. Participate in communities where people ask for that type of advice. That’s what I do.

I meet a lot of people who complain they don't have enough money/work too much/hate their job.

Then I tell them what they need to do (stop working long hours just to buy shit, stop living beyond your means, spend your free time getting ahead instead of drugs/video games, etc).

And they gave me a big ol sourface.

If there's one thing I've learned it's that people don't want to become more wealthy. They just want money to magically fall into their lap from the sky.

Those are two completely different things.
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Originally posted by rabbitweed I know how to help people stop struggling financially, I know the first steps they need to take. And I tell them. Because I've been there, and did it with no grandparents inheritance or parents money, while living in a shitty expensive country (New Zealand). But no one wants to fucking listen.

How can I snap out of it? How can I get it through my thick skull that people don't want to help and they essentially want to stay poor?

Don't waste your sweet time on them m8.
    Nile bump
    Originally posted by rabbitweed I meet a lot of people who complain they don't have enough money/work too much/hate their job.

Then I tell them what they need to do (stop working long hours just to buy shit, stop living beyond your means, spend your free time getting ahead instead of drugs/video games, etc).

And they gave me a big ol sourface.

If there's one thing I've learned it's that people don't want to become more wealthy. They just want money to magically fall into their lap from the sky.

Those are two completely different things.

I'll have you know I invest heavily on lottery tickets on top of my drugs, smokes, takeout so I have my bases covered.
    Bradley Black Hole
    stop being a dick and post ag uide to moony, moony, money to enesure your legacy and heelp the masses.
    Bradley Black Hole
    spend your free time getting ahead instead

How? (Without selling)
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ajax If you offer advice to people who don’t ask for it, you’ll be met with resistance. Participate in communities where people ask for that type of advice. That’s what I do.

link?

Don't send me to wallstreetgamestonkbets.com
Jump to Top