User Controls

Non-Schizo Thread.

Donald Trump Black Hole
    Post in this thread if you aren't schizo.

Pre-approval: Ghost, rabbitweed, Fona, etc.
    Nile bump
    I'm not mentally ill.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Nile I'm not mentally ill.

Pre-approved.
    Nile bump
    So it's been a year and a half of covid, wtf is even happening.

Are we heading toward or in the middle of a grand shift or what?
    Nile bump
    When will this era end?
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Lanny if you are any kind of man you will ban §m£ÂgØL from posting in this thread.

It would be HIGHLY off topic for a schizo to post in a schizo thread and you know that.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    fuck yeah!
    Ghost Black Hole
    I would like to pre-approve "Quick Mix Ready" he has a sharp mind and a quick wit.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready fuck yeah!

Oh look, the inevitable schizo.

Originally posted by Nile So it's been a year and a half of covid, wtf is even happening.

Are we heading toward or in the middle of a grand shift or what?

It's a new era. No one quite knows what is expected of them, so they are all cucking to the max. It's as if they were all lying, assholes facing the sun, oiled up. They are submitting. Don't be in any doubt about that. Those local clubs are submitting to you. They are cucks, losers, failures, and cum shitters.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Sharper minds are normally found at the NYSE, Harvard, With Whales.

Quick Mix Ready is not mentally unhinged and is a valuable, albeit variegating value, asset of our community.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ghost I would like to pre-approve "Quick Mix Ready" he has a sharp mind and a quick wit.

About as sharp and as quick as a stalled cement lorry with a flat battery.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bradley Sharper minds are normally found at the NYSE, Harvard, With Whales.

Quick Mix Ready is not mentally unhinged and is a valuable, albeit variegating value, asset of our community.

SHut the fuck up.
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    i found a shiny oyster shell today. it doesnt make a good whistle though. all it made was a wazpberry thound
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready i found a shiny oyster shell today. it doesnt make a good whistle though. all it made was a wazpberry thound

SHut the fuck up.
    Nile bump
    Originally posted by Donald Trump It's a new era. No one quite knows what is expected of them, so they are all cucking to the max. It's as if they were all lying, assholes facing the sun, oiled up. They are submitting. Don't be in any doubt about that. Those local clubs are submitting to you. They are cucks, losers, failures, and cum shitters.

Schizo posting is not allowed FFS.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready i found a shiny oyster shell today. it doesnt make a good whistle though. all it made was a wazpberry thound
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Who is "Quick Mix Ready" an alt for?
    Bradley Black Hole
    Totse&2001, commonly called 2k1
    Nile bump
    Aka BeigeWizard.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    aka TheDarkRodent, aka Jeff Hunter.
Jump to Top