User Controls

Another Doug thread

Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I want to thank fona for being there for him and reaching out and talking to him on the phone I have to imagine there is some guilt there but you don't own that. I have to imagine if everyone had someone like that when they were feeling their most unsettled that fewer of these tragedies would occur. I feel a little guilt myself too

It's a really fucked up time right now, so many people I know have passed in the last few weeks, it seems like it's taken forever for the time to pass. It's fucking terrible how alienated people have become over the last decade. This is something we can blame on the chosen ones but alot we can blame on a society that stigmatizes and dismisses mental health issues. In the last few years we have just started calling the opiate crisis an epidemic but young men taking their lives and/or mutilating their genitals has yet to be defined as one. There are also the young women who have to blame men and culture for their mental health issues because its easier. There is no easy answer for this crisis but it starts with a dialog because most cases are different. Just being open and allowing yourself to be vulnerable takes fucking courage, especially as a toxic man. I can't speak to a woman's experience but I'll ask your mother after she's finished brushing my cum off her teeth

I can't really say anything about Doug that I wouldn't feel like a hack for saying. I wasn't the closest to him at all but I genuinely liked him and enjoyed reading his posts. He was more open than most, about his failures and shortcomings and also just about who he was in general. Nobody was indifferent to him, he was someone who had a forceful personality (insert rape joke here) and you had to feel some kind of way about him. Going back a lot of things make sense about his personality, I wish I was a little more understanding the same way I wish people were more understanding of me when I was not at my best

Just be good to each other. You never know what someone is going through and when they're going to vanish. I've been reaching a lot of Ram Dass lately and the crux seems to be that you only matter to yourself because that's all you can control. Well, when what's inside you seems uncontrollable you need people to reach out to who will give you a smack to get your head together. I'm tired of seeing people I like go before their time. Thanks for being here for me, you've all collectively helped me alot more than you know

Op is a faggot
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    I miss Douglas Monks.
Jump to Top