User Controls

how do you guys feel about eat the puss movement starting up?

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Not watching your retard videos but what is eat the puss?

Sounds like one of those stupid dyke feminist misandronist movements.
    eat the pussy i meant. an iPad typo.
    Bradley Black Hole
    dude i eat most pussy I fuck.

You aint missing much

Mostly it's like eating an Arby's (Don't know if you have those, they serve beef shavings, you can imagine thee connection) but instead of eating it prooperly, that's not vertical (Vertical is up and down) so normally the whole sandwich wouold bea fucked.

here u niggas (and myself) are about tou go pistol whip my soldier because he decided to usurp me over a bitch I didn't EVEN RALLY FUCKIN WANT

but now im pisst
    Bradley Black Hole
    ok so that was a lie, i'm in love with this dumbhoe and she's in love with my soldier and like he'stryna pass the balll to Kobe

oro is he, i am soo fuckin saalty it's unral
    I love the silky feel on your tongue/ fingers when you slide up and down their pussy lips.

GOD DAAAAYUUM.
    Bradley Black Hole
    i dont

I kinda just like to make bitches happy

i hold the door for em, buy em dinnners, maybe 2 drinks (I don't drink at bars with others), buy em a candle, i'll make em rice and shit too. I do it all.

Not cuz I want to, just cuz like bro they need a man and I"m a good person.

I rob every femalee drug dealer I've ever met.
    Ghost Black Hole
    the what
    Are we talking clean or dirty pusses here?
    Bradley Black Hole
    does it matter
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Ever ate a pussy really good then regretted it later like "nah dat bitch really didn't deserve that good nut"

I can figure a black person's face on that sentence and I feel if I made that into a meme it'd go viral on black Twitter

I was specifically thinking of a half black girl when I was thinking of it too.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    i lost my virginity fucking this girl who was 13 (I was 12) i ate that pussy and the next day my mom made ham dinner with like pineapples and literally the pussy tasted yesterday like thee ham tasted the next day

UV Blue & fucking 4 dudes before getting dropped off at 2am will do that to a girl.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Loved it!

And no candyrein is the first black girl i'mma sleep with.
    G African Astronaut
    Can't just eat any slot, if you're sure you're the only one smashing & you two are money together, then yeah nothing wrong w/ a sticky beard lol.
    you guys dont get it. the man who made the video is very controversial if you look him up on youtube lol so it was satire in a way.
    Originally posted by Bradley i lost my virginity fucking this girl who was 13 (I was 12) i ate that pussy and the next day my mom made ham dinner with like pineapples and literally the pussy tasted yesterday like thee ham tasted the next day

UV Blue & fucking 4 dudes before getting dropped off at 2am will do that to a girl.

I am very particular about licking minge, it has to be fresh. I think I'd punch a girl in the face if she expected me to go down and she wasn't clean.

#It's only smellz
    my experience is pretty li ited bc im a massive sperg n maybe ive just eaten gross pussy but i dont like the kinda tingly lactic acid taste in my mouth,

i prefer to eat pussy in the shower whenever feasible

also wariat is a fucking pudgy faggot n i want to give him a hug for being a hopeless loser n then kick him in the balls for. m olesting. children at seaworld
Jump to Top