User Controls

Muh saturnite ears!

Ghost Black Hole
    Saturnite is the alloy from fallout New Vegas. Pretty sad, no gamers here got the reference.

Bradley African Astronaut
    will u buy me fall out ooro some game we can play together? If ut each me how to torrent stuff i'll do that toom whatever i gotta do i don't givea fuck
    i have age of empires 2 snad star cocks 2
    https://twoseven.xyz/QlTWtZ4KGL
    Ghost Black Hole
    good threaD
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    New vegas is unplayable on my widescreen it makes me mad.
    I could switch screens but then my neck would get a cramp.
    Ghost Black Hole
    it crashes for me constantly and runs like shit because I don't use the mods that fix the game

I just want to be able to download the shit off steam and have it work without having to fuck with it.
    Ghost Black Hole
    the only good thing cock nose ever posted was calling Bill Krozby saturnite ears

Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Donald Trump African Astronaut
    Gay-men is my life.
    we know
    Meikai African Astronaut
    I keep misreading this thread as "saturnine ears" and I'm left confused by its meaning. And then I realize it says "saturnite ears", and I remain confused.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    wow

Originally posted by Ghost Saturnite is the alloy from fallout New Vegas. Pretty sad, no gamers here got the reference.

Meikai African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ghost wow

THIS DOESN'T HELP. WHY IS IT A B-B-BUTTSLAM? IT'S AN ALLOY? COOL. "COBALT PHALANGES". "TIN PENIS". "ALLOY BODYPART". FROM WHENCE IS THE HUMOR OR CRUELTY DERIVED?

I. DON'T. GET. IT.
    Meikai African Astronaut
    "Oh look, here comes ol' PEWTER PANCREAS."

Ghost Black Hole
    Idk I stole it from rock jaw.

Originally posted by Robert Mugabe Get real. A nigger would get hired over some dumbass dishwasher with satellite ears.

Jump to Top