User Controls

Dear CandyRein and BummyMofo

rabbitweed African Astronaut
    I like you guys, but you really need to do your part to stop the violent crime coming from your communities. Like it's not acceptable, at all.

Signed Rabbitweed.

PS: RIP Ashli Babbitt
    pandering to negroid attention is the lowest form of attention horing.

CandyRein Black Hole
    Who do you think you are op ?
    Originally posted by CandyRein Who do you think you are op ?

jacinta arden.

CandyRein Black Hole
    Op don’t go makin it a trend makin threads about me ..

Focus on whoever you see looking back at you in the mirror..if you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and make a change ...

Because I’m hard drugs and jail free over here taking care of people dying from Covid everyday on the front line ..

I’m better than you and everyone you love .. 🌹
    Ghost Black Hole
    rabbit is wilding!
    Bradley Black Hole
    I'm hard drugs
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Originally posted by CandyRein Op don’t go makin it a trend makin threads about me ..

Focus on whoever you see looking back at you in the mirror..if you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and make a change …

Because I’m hard drugs and jail free over here taking care of people dying from Covid everyday on the front line ..

I’m better than you and everyone you love .. 🌹

Wow I'm just trying to have an Honest Conversation About Race. But I'm sensing a whole lot of hostility from the black side.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Speaking for the spacenigga community, I can tell you we’re a peaceful people. Violence in our community is pretty much always self-directed. I consider us a model society for niggas everywhere.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Lanny Speaking for the spacenigga community, I can tell you we’re a peaceful people. Violence in our community is pretty much always self-directed. I consider us a model society for niggas everywhere.

okay then post your address so I can make you a basket
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Wow I'm just trying to have an Honest Conversation About Race. But I'm sensing a whole lot of hostility from the black side.

Okay, Keenan
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top