User Controls

Halp me get kewl pillz

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I have an appointment tomorrow with an actual doctor that I will see regularly. Prior to this I've never had a primary physician and generally always just used walk-in clinics and saw a different doc every time. The type that see 100 people a day and just want to get you in and out as fast as possible.

So anyway I've literally never asked a dr for anything specifically and just explain to them my depression symptoms- lethargy, numb, unmotivated, anxious, etc. and all I've ever gotten was prozac and Welbutrin. As some know the prozac worked for me before at a 40mg dose, currently I'm taking 10mg and notice little effect.

Now what I'm wondering is any tips or advice you have for me to try and get something new. All you fuckers constantly spout off about these different meds but where the do you get them? Are you ordering these fuckers online? Either way, I want to try something new, ideally some type of stimulant perhaps in addition to an anti-depressant. I just know nothing about how to get them.

You know what I'm saying here. Advise me.

Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Nardil.

Get the best you can. At the very least get tested for ADD and get a script for Vyvanse so you can be Superman.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Doctor - Hi how are you?

Me - I'm ok

Doctor- Ok so what can I do for you today?

Me - Nardil

Doctor - Excuse me?

Me - NARDIL

Doctor - Yes Nardil. What about it?

Me - NARDIL!!!!!

*rage face*

Like that?

But yes I'd like to try it. Like I said I've never asked a dr for anything so I don't know how it works, like is that normal to request your own meds or is it standard for them to assess you and decide themselves?
    download tor, download electrum, in tor search for deepdotweb, in deepdotweb on right column click on beta bay, create account on beta bay, find drugs you want and see how much they cost, buy bitcoin on localbitcoin (or bitcoin atm if you have one of those in your area) and put them in your electrum wallet, tumble your coins when you transfer them to beta bay, buy drugs and use built in pgp to send address, make sure vendor uses escrow because there are a lot of shithead vendors, if you really want to do it right get a USB drive and put tails on it and use that, it has electrum built into it. All the drugs you want are at your fingertips
    You will never get meds if you ask for them, research ADHD and display and talk about the symptoms but don't overdue it. It would be alot easier if you were 12
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Well I know not everyone is fucking using betabay to get their meds. Thank you that is if course an option but I'm asking about seeing the doctor.

Malice, do you think if I mentioned simply that someone I know told me about it and thought it might help, that they might let me try it, or do they need to know more about me than the first visit?
    They will probably just give you an SSRI or something.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Yeah I'm sure I can get my SSRI increased to a higher dose. That's the easy part.
    Doctors only give out shit pills in 2017 unless you are a fucking retard. If you get anything good I doubt you are smart enough to post on a forum like this. Even facebook is pushing it with complexity.

So be glad you get bad pills.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I understand. I just wanted to know if anyone had experience bring prescribed a stim and what were the circumstances.
    Originally posted by mmQ I understand. I just wanted to know if anyone had experience bring prescribed a stim and what were the circumstances.

I got prescribed vyvanse the doctor gave me a piece of paper with questions on it. I filled it out gave it to the doc he looked at it said i had adhd then wrote me a script. It was that easy
    you can get neurontin easily. it's not a controlled substance. tell him you have nerve pain and you were on 900mg before, or say you have anxiety and your last psych prescribed it off label. it's a really good med. removes social anxiety and you can get hai on it. some docs hand it out like candy.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Sir slappy the sea turtle I got prescribed vyvanse the doctor gave me a piece of paper with questions on it. I filled it out gave it to the doc he looked at it said i had adhd then wrote me a script. It was that easy

Where did this occur?
    i hope you kill yourself malice
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Thank you. I'm going to just ask for prescription meth.
    Dr Scrawny can write you a prescription for meth
    Originally posted by the holy ghost i hope you kill yourself malice

Why?
    Originally posted by Malice Why?

it would make me cum

also that whole natural selection thing you love so much

and autistic people are annoying sometimes i was just reacting

btw didnt that psych assessment you got from welfare say you're mildly retarded or something? according to test scores.
    You're thinking of Dr.ice pick
    Originally posted by the holy ghost btw didnt that psych assessment you got from welfare say you're mildly retarded or something? according to test scores.

Don't you think it would have been standard strategy to emulate disability in order to ensure benefits? Read the Uncle Remus guide.
Jump to Top