User Controls

Liveleak closes :(

Donald Trump Black Hole
    Hayden's TTFN:
    https://www.liveleak.com
    https://www.itemfix.com/ll

I don't know why it's closed yet.

I will miss your videos of fights, gore, crashes and lulzy moments. Rest in Pieces, may the red circle be always with you.
    Back in 2000, it used to be called Ogrish.com. Another victim of left-wing cancel culture, joined at the hip with the deep state and the fake news networks. Ogrish just posts the truth, and they don't want the truth out there. You could always find the truth on Ogrish, when all the other lackeys had banned it. But this is now the Age of the Sheep, so places like that aren't welcome anymore.
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Back in 2000, it used to be called Ogrish.com. Another victim of left-wing cancel culture, joined at the hip with the deep state and the fake news networks. Ogrish just posts the truth, and they don't want the truth out there. You could always find the truth on Ogrish, when all the other lackeys had banned it. But this is now the Age of the Sheep, so places like that aren't welcome anymore.

Truth. As in mangled corpses and the like? I'm sure he said he was passing the torch to someone else. It's not gone, just a different name.
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe Truth. As in mangled corpses and the like? I'm sure he said he was passing the torch to someone else. It's not gone, just a different name.

They weren't just showing gore videos, though. They would also post video and audio content which the Deep State and their social network hand puppets had banned. They couldn't touch Ogrish, because they just kept moving the server around. I would guess they just finally got tired of dealing with the constant bullshit. The War on Freedom of Expression and Truth finally took its toll. But there's new soldiers stepping up. More and more every day. The Truth can't be stopped.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    LL has been shit for like 6 years at least. Begone!
    Xlite African Astronaut
    Bestgore also shut down.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Xlite Bestgore also shut down.

goregrish is the man now.
    Originally posted by mmQ LL has been shit for like 6 years at least. Begone!

At the end, the radical leftists had taken most of the control. Surprisingly, most of them were actually cops and the like.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ At the end, the radical leftists had taken most of the control. Surprisingly, most of them were actually cops and the like.

Ok
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ At the end, the radical leftists had taken most of the control. Surprisingly, most of them were actually cops and the like.

Not a single one of your dumbass theories have been proven.

Shut the fuck up and change your man diaper.
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe Not a single one of your dumbass theories have been proven.

No, I actually interacted with them. The mods there. I found out the majority of them are far left fanatics who hate humanity and love to lord it over users and their content like little kings and petty fascists. They're quite rabid. I skated circles around them and played them for years, and then they permabanned me after I fucked them over with accurate statements and indisputable truths at the end in a major debate among mods. They couldn't take it, so that's all they had left. They had to resort to running for their little ban buttons, as if that would ever in a million years stop the likes of me. There were also a good number of mods on there who were fair and just and balanced in their views, but it became less and less of them as time went on, and more and more radical leftists. I became bored with it all and left around 2010, after being a member from the very start.
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ No, I actually interacted with them. The mods there. I found out the majority of them are far left fanatics who hate humanity and love to lord it over users and their content like little kings and petty fascists. They're quite rabid. I skated circles around them and played them for years, and then they permabanned me after I fucked them over with accurate statements and indisputable truths at the end in a major debate among mods. They couldn't take it, so that's all they had left. They had to resort to running for their little ban buttons, as if that would ever in a million years stop the likes of me. There were also a good number of mods on there who were fair and just and balanced in their views, but it became less and less of them as time went on, and more and more radical leftists. I became bored with it all and left around 2010, after being a member from the very start.

No coincidence a seperate forum had problems with you.

Interesting...
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe Not a single one of your dumbass theories have been proven.

shut your face faggot
    hurrr durrr cok nose guise LOL
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by cigreting shut your face faggot
    hurrr durrr cok nose guise LOL

grampdpas dik
    cigreting Dark Matter
    ure granpsapsa dic
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Bestgore and now this?
    Fuck me where am I suppose to find my videos no?
    Where else are we going to see two guys get literally chopped up alive with a chainsaw?
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy Bestgore and now this?
    Fuck me where am I suppose to find my videos no?

weirdo.
    theync . com is over there →
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Go to documentingreality.com

Use a browser that doesn’t store cookies. When the random paywall comes up, close the browser and open a new one and you’re good.
Jump to Top