User Controls

How the government covertly gives money to groups like BLM

Ghost Black Hole
    FBI runs proud boys

https://niggasin.space/thread/66382

They harass a black church with BLM leaders to get sued by them so they can give them millions of dollars for operations.

Ghost Black Hole
    LOL WAIT WHAT THATS ACTUALLY GENIUS
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Originally posted by Ghost FBI runs proud boys

https://niggasin.space/thread/66382

They harass a black church with BLM leaders to get sued by them so they can give them millions of dollars for operations.

Vice is kind of hoaky though. I mean, clearly James Comey didnt come through and nail Hillary and then him being apart of Bridgewater (regardless that Jeff worked there at the same time) is He may have leaked FBI shit during the Full Transparency clause that Ray Daleo had at Bridgewater Associates. The Fact Jeff worked there at the same time in HR is icing on that cake.

FBI has gone corrupted. Ted Gunderson's words. he left because he said the new recruits and rules of not replacing Hoover allowed compartamental shit to go on which I guess restricts over-sites on who's doing what. they're not a the CIA there has to be someone watching over shit and operations and clearly that can't be done as it had before. plus the amount of money they get in Fiscal Budget is crazy. they ran offices during the Chicago 7 years out of basic office buildings. no overnight security watching. basic locks on doors easily broken into. no advance alarm systems (if at all) and file cabenets unlocked or easy to break into. thats how WUO got started. by the Chicago 7. it was a splinter break off. and they communicated through Chicago Library BBS CBBS <--- yep. the one totse and other NirvanaNet got encourage to get involved with.

WUO broke off from Chi-7 and no doubt BLM could be connected as well as AntiFa

And before you say "Jeff Hunter did 9/11" to me again. Know this, MoFo Ted Gunderson wrote in his logbook about investigating &totse and My Dog Bit Jesus and all the other nirvananet members back in 1992 when "A kid blew up a hay stack and got his recipe for doing so from some anarchist book off of &totse and My Dog bit Jesus" which turned out to be Harper Reed and his Friend. the same Harper Reed who was Obama's CTO which Obama also released WUO members by pardoning them on his way out because Bill Clinton asked him to. LOL and then there is San Francisco DA who is Bill Ayers adopted son.
    Also Pardon WUO member Susan Rosenburg was hired by BLM to raise money for them. She was able to raise 2 plus billion dollars. (and Im sure way more) and much of that money turns out to have been used for private homes and funding Biden and other DNC members.

Im glad everyone is so transparent
    So the guy who formed Proud Boys had been part founder of Vice? wtf.

Vice seems left. also French Canadian? all of this is just sideshow flashery
Jump to Top