User Controls

ITT: We write obituaries

Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    His nose was long and penis like. His fingers, bony, child molesting apendages that stank of shit. He was hated by many in his native Indiana, and loved only by a few nonces and some inbred Polak that could not draw. An unwashed, fatherless piece of excrement that amounted to nothing. The apple of his nigger loving mother's eye, a cock nose.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    He fucked niggers.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Nile bump
    Originally posted by Nile Was he a saint? No.

Was he a good man or caring father? Of course not.

A good citizen perhaps? No, in fact he was a convicted felon.

Do any of these categories sum him up as a Man? Do they represent him and what he stood for?

Do these paltry metrics influence how he, a child of God, are to be judged on the whole? No, no I say for he was a light to those who needed one and a blanket for them who were cold. Doug will forever live on in our hearts and let his posts here stand as a monument to the fellow-traveller we lost.
    Bradley Black Hole
    1 rape, 2 rape, wake rape, sleep rape
    how many slam pigs fit on one sex tape
    come 1 come all, we're going on tinychat
    bring a brew, i brought my cat
    Bradley Black Hole
    i suck
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    first one was better
    Bradley Black Hole
    thanks aldra
    Bradley Black Hole
    I have high standards - aldra.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bradley I have high standards - aldra.

I have low standards- also aldra.
Jump to Top