User Controls

Why I am the Worst User on this Site

Bradley Black Hole
    Well for one, my cock has been uploaded to this site more than anyone's with the exception of Malice

None of you enjoyed my cheese tasting thread

I am a shit poster when I dn't drink a

And when I do drink I'm a shit person

like what the fuck

Also of honorable mentions for shit posters who are bad people:
    Hikki
    Kev
    QuickDixReady

Best Poster:
    Ghost & Ghost Alts
    Originally posted by Bradley Well for one, my cock has been uploaded to this site more than anyone's with the exception of Malice

You must have missed infinity shock's multiple daily uploads over a period of months of Bill Krozby's spinning willy.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Not gonna lie, krooz had a big dick. I told him he could come work for me at Bradley B Broductions after his slow turning wheel got concluded and he could leave the state.

Do yu have a link? I know you save all cock photos to look at when you eat popsicles.
    Originally posted by Bradley Not gonna lie, krooz had a big dick. I told him he could come work for me at Bradley B Broductions after his slow turning wheel got concluded and he could leave the state.

Do yu have a link? I know you save all cock photos to look at when you eat popsicles.

No, I discard them once I have fully "used" them up and can no longer get aroused by them.

I'm sure one of the nigs can post it but (I may be wrong) I think lanny outlawed the pic in question
    Originally posted by Bradley Not gonna lie, krooz had a big dick. I told him he could come work for me at Bradley B Broductions after his slow turning wheel got concluded and he could leave the state.

exhibit K.

Albert Pike Yung Blood (banned)
    You’re an ugly hick who adores the worst most scummy people on this site and hates the only decent posters
    Also you’re really boring in general
    Bradley Black Hole
    Ok hikki
Jump to Top