User Controls

pipe tobacco

omg Yung Blood
    anyone here smoke pipe tobacco?

this has been my latest blend. it smokes very well
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    that stuff looks like dog treats
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I know Dunhill from their cigarettes. Good smoke. I would bet their pipe tobacco is pretty ace.

Back when I was living in another location I had a local vendor that made some "home blends". He had a nice irish cream that I rather liked. Havent smoked pipe since I moved. Maybe ill get back into it.
    Whats the upside to cigs?
    omg Yung Blood
    Cigs don't have much, besides giving you a bit of a buzz. They can help with anxiety. Cigars and pipe tobacco aren't inhaled, are less addictive, and taste/smell quite a bit better.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    Can I not talk about my sexual frustrations here guys? Is this not a safe space?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    My grandfather has smoked pipes and cigars his whole life, he's 94 and never got cancer and his lungs are healthy. My grandmother never smoked, died of cancer in her 60's. You can take my job and buy your own tobacco.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    bich ass modefucer i slang baccy
    Originally posted by bling bling who here wud buy bling baccy

your the only person i'd send it to unlacxed.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump your the only person i'd send it to unlacxed.

Hey man, want to send me some laced baccy?
    bling bling Dark Matter
    noob i have a fARnn i dont need no1
    Originally posted by a·nom·a·ly Hey man, want to send me some laced baccy?

I was gonna lace it with cyanide or something but I can probably think of something recreational.
    cyanide is fine bro
    you can make drugs with it. Actually thats a good smuggling idea.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    tiger baccy plants are potent 1 nicotin leaf can kill you
    nicotine > nictonic acid > methylamine
Jump to Top