User Controls

One of the George Floyd jurors identifies himself

  1. #1
    Donald Trump African Astronaut


    One of the 12 jurors who deliberated at the trial, Brandon Mitchell, a 31-year-old high school basketball coach who has identified himself, told news outlets in Minneapolis that on Aug. 28 last year, he attended a march in Washington where Floyd’s siblings were present.

    A photograph from the event showed Mitchell wearing a black T-shirt with a picture of Martin Luther King Jr. emblazoned with the words “Get your knee off our necks,” and “BLM,” which stands for Black Lives Matter, as well as a baseball cap that says “Black Lives Matter.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/undisclosed-bias-even-wapo-questions-impartiality-blm-shirt-wearing-juror-chauvin-case
  2. #2
    Ghost Black Hole
    he's black! :O i'm shocked
  3. #3
    Meikai African Astronaut
    ... and?
  4. #4
    Originally posted by Meikai … and?

    ...and another reason for the verdict to be overturned at the appeal.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  5. #5
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson …and another reason for the verdict to be overturned at the appeal.

    the jury selectors didn't realize he was blaqq , leh epic fail!!
  6. #6
    mmQ Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Fake jury fake person the whole thing was a hologram and it should be appealed to the highest court in the land what a jokeA
  7. #7
    Donald Trump African Astronaut
    Chauvin is fucked. He isn't getting released. The whole care is only interesting as an example vicious dishonesty of Woke Penitents, the malevolent power of the media, and of the corruption of the system.
  8. #8
    The law states a brief must be filed in cases like this
  9. #9
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    With how big the case was and is there's no way they could find an impartial jury, he was fucked from the start.
  10. #10
    mmQ Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Number13 With how big the case was and is there's no way they could find an impartial jury, he was fucked from the start.

    An impartial jury heavily favors the defendant. All he needed was one single juror to insist he was innocent of the charges. Based off everything I've heard and read it seems pretty unlikely that there isn't 1 out of 12 people that support Chauvin.
  11. #11
    Donald Trump African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Number13 With how big the case was and is there's no way they could find an impartial jury, he was fucked from the start.

    They managed with Treyvon, but the difference is Zimmerman had a lot more support, money, and a better legal team. They stretched the case on for months and months, and viciously attacked all the woke fake witnesses like the literal retard who the wokesters had posing as Treyvon's girlfriend. Which is the only way to play things like this.

    Apparently the Chauvin case had like 13 prosecutors, his lawyer got constant death threats (as did another lawyer who happened to share his name), and defense witnesses are currently having their lives ruined.

    Don't underestimate how vindictive and hate filled the woke are.
  12. #12
    I want to know how many of the jurrers are vaxxed
  13. #13
    Nile Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Chauvin is fucked. He isn't getting released. The whole care is only interesting as an example vicious dishonesty of Woke Penitents, the malevolent power of the media, and of the corruption of the system.

    Shouldn't the whole "issue" be seen as a short hand for whatever narrative people are pushing in regards to what's being given attention?

    A few people probably died under fucked up circumstances involving police but that could just mean police are constantly (taken as a group, not individually) caught up in fucked up events cuz it's just the nature of the job. People get stressed, tired, they make mistakes and we are all prone to bias regardless of background. So it's hard to judge.
  14. #14
    Donald Trump African Astronaut
    Originally posted by mmQ An impartial jury heavily favors the defendant. All he needed was one single juror to insist he was innocent of the charges. Based off everything I've heard and read it seems pretty unlikely that there isn't 1 out of 12 people that support Chauvin.

    You need someone who is willing to be doxxed and have their lives and the lives of their whole family ruined.
  15. #15
    Nile Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Donald Trump You need someone who is willing to be doxxed and have their lives and the lives of their whole family ruined.

    Why can't people just chill out and not ruin strangers lives?
  16. #16
    mmQ Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Donald Trump You need someone who is willing to be doxxed and have their lives and the lives of their whole family ruined.

    If you truly felt someone was innocent, and you were on the jury of their trial, you'd vote them guilty because you're scared of the repercussions if you don't?

    First off you should've just said that in the beginning at jury selection so they'd know you are a coward, lol.
  17. #17
    Donald Trump African Astronaut
    Originally posted by mmQ If you truly felt someone was innocent, and you were on the jury of their trial, you'd vote them guilty because you're scared of the repercussions if you don't?

    First off you should've just said that in the beginning at jury selection so they'd know you are a coward, lol.

    I notice you don't disagree, so you agree. If you vote acquit, your life is over. Your house will be burned, you will lose your job, antifa will hound you wherever you go. You know that. Everyone knows that.

    Is it cowardly not to deliberately ruin your life?

    "Why are you so fragile? Throw your whole life away for some asshole cop"
  18. #18
    Meikai African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson …and another reason for the verdict to be overturned at the appeal.

    Lawyer might try to pull that shit, but it's bullshit. A jury of George Floyd's peers should include some black people. Being an activist is not inherently prejudicial. You can support BLM and also come to a fair and unbiased conclusion based on the facts as laid out in court.
  19. #19
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by Meikai Lawyer might try to pull that shit, but it's bullshit. A jury of George Floyd's peers should include some black people. Being an activist is not inherently prejudicial. You can support BLM and also come to a fair and unbiased conclusion based on the facts as laid out in court.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  20. #20
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ African Astronaut
    Nothing like an impartial jury.
Jump to Top