User Controls

Woke teacher tells cops "you'll always be a Mexican, you'll never be white"

  1. #1
    Donald Trump African Astronaut
  2. #2
    Donald Trump African Astronaut
    https://www.foxnews.com/media/video-shows-driver-calling-officer-a-murderer-in-racist-attack-during-traffic-stop-youll-never-be-white

    Why isn't the rest of the media reporting on this?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  3. #3
    Originally posted by Donald Trump https://www.foxnews.com/media/video-shows-driver-calling-officer-a-murderer-in-racist-attack-during-traffic-stop-youll-never-be-white

    Why isn't the rest of the media reporting on this?

    Well he/she isn't lying is he/she.

    It's like telling a nigger it will never be white.
  4. #4
    Ghost Black Hole
    that was uncalled for. What a psycho I would have just shot her tires out and hit her with the baton until she stopped moving

    and i would pull her out this way

    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  5. #5
    Meikai African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Donald Trump https://www.foxnews.com/media/video-shows-driver-calling-officer-a-murderer-in-racist-attack-during-traffic-stop-youll-never-be-white

    Why isn't the rest of the media reporting on this?

    Because it's non-newsworthy? It's culture war propaganda, and the people who can benefit from it are using it. It's like asking why the US government wasn't spreading this shit around America in WW2:

  6. #6
    Donald Trump African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Meikai Because it's non-newsworthy? It's culture war propaganda, and the people who can benefit from it are using it. It's like asking why the US government wasn't spreading this shit around America in WW2:


    It was a rhetorical question.
  7. #7
    Meikai African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Donald Trump It was a rhetorical question.

    And the answer is...

    "Because real news agencies don't spread culture war propaganda."

  8. #8
    Donald Trump African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Meikai And the answer is…

    "Because real news agencies don't spread culture war propaganda."


    "I can't breathe"
  9. #9
    Meikai African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Donald Trump "I can't breathe"

    The murder of an innocent black man by members of the police force - government officials who are meant to protect us - is actually newsworthy though.
  10. #10
    Ghost Black Hole
    is this newsworthy?

  11. #11
    Donald Trump African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Meikai The murder of an innocent black man by members of the police force - government officials who are meant to protect us - is actually newsworthy though.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Justine_Damond
    Where was the coverage about the shooting of Justine Diamond then?

    She actually was innocent, actually didn't do anything, and she actually died because of the police, not despite them.

    But she was white and the cop who shot her was Somali.
  12. #12
    Meikai African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ghost is this newsworthy?


    It's end of show fluff from a local news broadcast, which is basically never newsworthy. It's just there to make you smile. Squirrels waterskiing, dogs being cute, homeless dudes with amazing voices, people who can fire their cum 300 feet. It's a free-for-all.
  13. #13
    Meikai African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Donald Trump https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Justine_Damond
    Where was the coverage about the shooting of Justine Diamond then?

    She actually was innocent, actually didn't do anything, and she actually died because of the police, not despite them.

    But she was white and the cop who shot her was Somali.

    It probably got local coverage, but expecting it to get national coverage is asinine. The US doesn't have a 300 year history of enslaving and murdering pretty young white women. They have a 300 year history of enslaving and murdering innocent young black men. Whether you like it or not, the racial dynamic in the Floyd case makes it more relevant and newsworthy. White on black violence - especially when it's done under the guise of 'justice' (see: lynchings) - is an extremely central issue that has been pervasive through US history. smh
  14. #14
    Donald Trump African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Meikai It probably got local coverage, but expecting it to get national coverage is asinine. The US doesn't have a 300 year history of enslaving and murdering pretty young white women. They have a 300 year history of enslaving and murdering innocent young black men. Whether you like it or not, the racial dynamic in the Floyd case makes it more relevant and newsworthy. White on black violence - especially when it's done under the guise of 'justice' (see: lynchings) - is an extremely central issue that has been pervasive through US history. smh

    The US hasn't had slaves in 150 years. Most inter-racial murders are black men killing white women. That's why white women are afraid to be around black men, but black men aren't afraid to be around white women. Or did you never notice?

    But I like this troll, as when you deconstruct it you admit that:
    1. the news is all about social control
    2. the news is all about inciting hate against white people to further that social control
    3. that race matters
    4. that racial revenge against innocent people is a valid thing
    5. that covering up murder is a real thing
    6. that peace isn't the end goal here
    7. that hurting innocent white people is a legitimate thing
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  15. #15
    Originally posted by Meikai The murder of an innocent black man

    He wasn't innocent.
  16. #16
    Meikai African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Most inter-racial murders are black men killing white women. That's why white women are afraid to be around black men, but black men aren't afraid to be around white women. Or did you never notice?

    Black people literally only got full rights in America 50 years ago, and the only thing I've ever seen a white girl get scared about when it comes to a black dude is the sheer size of his dick in a porno. You're projecting your own insecurities around blacks onto women, probably as a way to cling to shreds of your own fragile white masculinity.

    Originally posted by Donald Trump But I like this troll, as when you deconstruct it you admit that:
    1. the news is all about social control
    2. the news is all about inciting hate against white people to further that social control
    3. that race matters
    4. that racial revenge against innocent people is a valid thing
    5. that covering up murder is a real thing
    6. that peace isn't the end goal here
    7. that hurting innocent white people is a legitimate thing

    Literally none of that is true except for the fact that race matters. White people invented it and made it matter, and caused immense amounts of harm with it. That damage matters, and it only effects certain races. So unfortunately... race still matters. Whites have sown the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind.
  17. #17
    Not widely reported bc the driver wasnt white.
  18. #18
    Meikai African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson He wasn't innocent.

    I wasn't aware he'd committed a capital offense. Which one?
  19. #19
    Donald Trump African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Meikai Whites have sown the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind.

    How about "nah".
  20. #20
    Originally posted by Meikai I wasn't aware he'd committed a capital offense. Which one?

    I didn't say anything about committing a capital offense...I said he wasn't innocent.

    For starters...guilty of:
    Passing counterfeit money
    resisting arrest
    DUI
Jump to Top