User Controls

How can NoName aka SpectraL be a Christian when

Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    He refuses to give me the Manifesto of totse.com from the year 2001 regarding the attack to be on New York Cities WTC 1 and 2 and the Pentagon and White House 6 months prior to it happening in real life. and being one of the longest thread counts totse ever had.

If you have it, Share it. Its your Christian Duty, SpectraL
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    His duty is to uphold the strength and valor of our nations' great intelligence agencies. He's a smart man. He knows what's required of him. He listens.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Everyone knows that the fourth plane was heading for Trump Tower.
    Ghost Black Hole
    because we are all government agents hired to trick you and lead you down the wrong path so you die knowing the wrong truths and never getting the right answer.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Everyone knows that the fourth plane was heading for Trump Tower.

NY or Vegas?
    still, back on topic. Its a fair question and assesment for me to see his "Christian Values" are as pure as Jeff Hunters "Full Transparency Clause"

more like Satan Clause

Ray Daleo apparently turned them onto it. I wonder how second wealthiest Hedge Fund Guru, Ray Daleo is Full Transparent. and what kind of FBI leaks he got out of James Comey prior to Obama having him come back to the FBI as Director instead of a legal analis or whatever his job was prior. this pissed off other Agents who were hoping to get the position who had field work experiences for decades.

Obama knew what he was doing.
Jump to Top