User Controls

People on this site with the cringiest political views

Jeff Hunter did 9/11
    Nile bump
    Fucking soy and his jedis running the world schtick gets old. The Catholic Church probably does way more shit globally than The jedi People.
    That one wetback that thinks anyone gives a fuck about all the idiotic things he has to say
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Endarkenment rabbitweed
    Donald Trump

Unlike the users who are senile (Spectral), retarded (Hiki), both (POLECAT) or severely mentally ill (T2K1), these two are at least of average intelligence with ostensibly stable personalities and life situations, which makes the nonsensical views they espouse on this forum extremely cringey in a way that's not as easy to simply relegate to background noise as with the others I mentioned. They're otherwise normal folks who read too much right wing propaganda and were dumb enough to let it pass through their bullshit enhancements. Sad.

I honestly find it very odd that libs assume that right-wingers only become that way due to propaganda. Most of it is lowbrow, and even then it's not common or pervasive. I've read a hell of a lot more BBC than I have Fox News.

Do you truly believe that the problem with me is that despite being force-feed progressivism my entire life - via kindergarten, primary school, high school, university, hollywood, television, video games, social media, prestigious news organisations, corporate marketing, billboards, employers, my peers, my family, the judicial system, and every institutions of the country I live in - that I might have somehow been exposed to some un-authorized brainwashing?

If so then you must admit your consensus reality is incredibly fragile. Welcome to the Truman Show - notice anything weird about your surroundings?
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    It's the Manichean interpretation of politics that's their problem, not so much their political stances in and of themselves. At least that's my view. This is, of course, not unique to them or to right wing politics. People who see their political positions as part of the grand battle between good and evil are irritating in general - doesn't matter whether you see Ibram X. Kendi or the dissolution of the nuclear family as the Great Evil or the Great Good. They're political fashion victims, all of them.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    i dont even care a little i didnt read any of the op or the replies lel

you think im psyscho, dont you Mama?
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Oh look, §m£ÂgØL whinging like a bitch.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Meikai It's the Manichean interpretation of politics that's their problem, not so much their political stances in and of themselves. At least that's my view. This is, of course, not unique to them or to right wing politics. People who see their political positions as part of the grand battle between good and evil are irritating in general - doesn't matter whether you see Ibram X. Kendi or the dissolution of the nuclear family as the Great Evil or the Great Good. They're political fashion victims, all of them.

wut?
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Donald Trump
    wut?

You're like shitlibs with non-shitlib politics.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Meikai You're like shitlibs with non-shitlib politics.

Basically your complaint is that we want to win and not to cuck, like traditional conservatives?
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Basically your complaint is that we want to win and not to cuck, like traditional conservatives?

The complaint is that you seem to view winning at politics with the same righteousness of purpose as winning a cosmic battle between the forces of good and evil, if not as a direct extension of said cosmic battle.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Meikai The complaint is that you seem to view winning at politics with the same righteousness of purpose as winning a cosmic battle between the forces of good and evil, if not as a direct extension of said cosmic battle.

Sorry for not being willing to be a loser big-brained centrist.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Sorry for not being willing to be a loser big-brained centrist.

You should be.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cigreting Dark Matter
    op is a pathetic liberal faggot
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Meikai You should be.

It's a very small brain take to think that left and right are equal and opposite forces.

The left is the side of victory.

The right is the side of retreat.

As a wise jedi once said - "Conservatism is progressivism obeying the speed limit"
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by rabbitweed It's a very small brain take to think that left and right are equal and opposite forces.

As a wise jedi once said - "Conservatism is progressivism obeying the speed limit"

It's also a very small brain take to think that left and right are just synonyms for progressive and conservative. Anprim is inherently regressive and also inherently leftist, for example. 🤔🤔🤔

Meikai Heck This Schlong
    "My obviously right wing political views are not actually right wing because I want to win, and according to my retardery and the transitive property I'm led to believe that right wing = conservativism and conservatism = defeat."

Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Radical Centrism is the the way, and the truth, and the life. Nobody comes to enlightenment except through Radical Centrism.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    OP is a faggot leftist

if you think the left or right is THE ONLY POLITICS THAT MAKES SENSE THE OTHER SIDE ARE EVIL

Then you are a retard.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by rabbitweed It's a very small brain take to think that left and right are equal and opposite forces.

The left is the side of self destruction in the advancement of dumb causes. I mean - would you call OP a winner?

The left is Napoleonic - it stomps around looking for fights and wins every battle, but at huge cost. Look at how maladjusted, weird, lonely and angry the average leftist is. It's a death cult.

Originally posted by Meikai Radical Centrism is the the way, and the truth, and the life. Nobody comes to enlightenment except through Radical Centrism.

Being too smart to fight is a valid survival strategy I suppose.
Jump to Top