User Controls

Hey uhh Luigi

Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    I was board and looking up free family tree history on findagrave.com and I kept looking up my Dad's Dad's dad's dad's dad's like 5th Great of my surname and it turns out Im the direct lineage of some famous archived "Father and Son" Revolutionary War and looking up the birth city I found this

Doylestown, Bucks County, Pennsylvania, USA

sup with Doyle, Again? you can't make this shit up. someone having fun knowing my name and looking up my history. that being said, Im alive. My only sibling was cremated and his ashes were given to the wind seaside and so there is no way to know my family lineage unless..maybe.. you kin folk or someone with ties

my guess is the latter.
    Only full sibling with the same last name. Half Sibling before my Mom married our Father. My Oldest Sibling died as well
    Bradley Black Hole
    dude luigi doens't wanna be part of your father son psychosis

stop the molestation!
    Originally posted by Bradley dude luigi doens't wanna be part of your father son psychosis

stop the molestation!

I aint talking to you. Get the fuck outta here
    Bradley Black Hole
    scary ass bitch
    I know he and others are formulating something

50 miles out. not on your chance
    Bradley Black Hole
    I'd love to see some nigga from outterniggasinspace show up to my crib on some bullshit

You either get a blunt shmoked with u or u get me tossing rock salt into your soul
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    hey bud whatsup
Jump to Top