User Controls

hoy shit fuys

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    i saw a butterfly today its green i took a picture of the green butterfly. i uploaded the picture of the green butterfly on imgur. i made a thread about it on the NIS.

heres a picture of the green butterfly in my thread about it on the NIS

the big green bnutterfly is beautiful, repost this big butterfly and you will have a wish granted!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Nile Tuskegee Airman
    I support this thread.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    That's not a butterfly its a luna moth.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Here is some info.
    https://www.fllt.org/goddess-of-the-moon-the-life-history-of-the-luna-moth/
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Hella.

Luna moths likewise rely on visual camouflage as adults. Their green wings blend right in among any cluster of broad leaves. Furthermore, the forewings have reddish-brown leading edges that branch to teardrop-shaped spots, looking just like twigs with little emergent buds. Therefore, people rarely find luna moths in their natural habitats, instead encountering them most often near buildings illuminated by artificial lights at night.

That's whatsup, it's chillin under a light fixture
    Nile Tuskegee Airman
    It doesn't give a FUCK it's camo scheme is ineffective it's all about style these days
Jump to Top