User Controls

Wtf is happening to the internet?

Ghost Black Hole
    I can't get google, youtube or twitter to work at all but this site and bing load perfectly fine.

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Problem with your DNS probably.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    how do I fix my DNS? I reset my router but it's still fucked. I can't do anything
    Delete your temporary internet files and cookies. Go to the Start Menu and search for Command. At the command prompt, type ipconfig /flushdns. Go to the properties of your adapter and enter 8.8.8.8 for your primary DNS and 8.8.4.4 for your secondary DNS.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I think it was on their end because I was able to copy the link of a youtube URL and to post it here and then when I tried to watch the video it stopped working.

Works fine now, i was freaking out because it the only sites that didn't work were social media which sounds like a government takeover to me. If the DNS system ever gets attacked I think this place will still be up
    Originally posted by Ghost I think it was on their end because I was able to copy the link of a youtube URL and to post it here and then when I tried to watch the video it stopped working.

Works fine now, i was freaking out because it the only sites that didn't work were social media which sounds like a government takeover to me. If the DNS system ever gets attacked I think this place will still be up

theyre installing the kill switch for when shit hits the fan.

food shortages is coming to supermarkets near you.
Jump to Top