User Controls

Well, my whole life has changed!

Technologist victim of incest
    Hey ya’ll I’ve missed some of ya😁, but I had to get serious and take care of business.

Well, first thing, my husband and I are getting a dissolution and it’s amicable. Not gonna go on about it, let’s just say I can’t take being yelled at any more. He never touched me though, just yelled.

We both have a new place. I sold my house and got a 2 bed, 2 bath apartment in the burbs, and I really like it. I’m tired of owning and putting all my extra money into the house, I wanna travel when I get extra money! Plus I don’t need a whole house for just me, too much to tend to.

I’ve also lost close to 50 lbs. I had really packed it on when I was on gabapentin, I went off, and the pounds came off easily. Wish I hadn’t stayed on it for 3 years. I have 12 to go to get to my goal.

So this is the old lady you’ve come to know.

Hope most of ya are well.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    ok Bill Krozby
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Yeah, I saw he passed.😞. Sorry to those of you who loved him.
    Nile bump
    I didn't love him but he was ONE OF US.

Glad you're well Tech.
    playingindirt Tuskegee Airman [nevermore overpopulate your whitweek]
    it's been a while since I heard you. so that's you, huh? you have a *hit eating grin. good. lolz I'm pleased that you're happy.
    Deanna Troi Tuskegee Airman
    eMommy! Glad you're alive and well and kicking ass.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    thats what im talkin bout. wanna get a 6pk and come drink with the gonts?
    Originally posted by Nile I didn't love him but he was ONE OF US.

Glad you're well Tech.

Thanks Nile.

Originally posted by playingindirt it's been a while since I heard you. so that's you, huh? you have a *hit eating grin. good. lolz I'm pleased that you're happy.

Ann,
    Good to see you sis💙 Yup that’s me at 55. I’m starting a completely new chapter in my life. How’s Oregon treating you?

Originally posted by Deanna Troi eMommy! Glad you're alive and well and kicking ass.

Luv ya doll💚
    Originally posted by A College Professor thats what im talkin bout. wanna get a 6pk and come drink with the gonts?

On my way 😁
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    okay were all waiting for you , bigly
    ms tech it's nice to see you too as always. enjoy 55. if you blink you'll be 65. lolz I'm still the same introvert. just older.
    Originally posted by playingindirt ms tech it's nice to see you too as always. enjoy 55. if you blink you'll be 65. lolz I'm still the same introvert. just older.

The last 10 years has really changed me, but I think I’m still in here somewhere.
    Originally posted by Technologist The lady 10 years has really changed me, but I think I’m still in here somewhere.

it happens. if you've been through enough you'll start laughing at yourself. lolz I've become more of an introvert as time passes.
    Originally posted by playingindirt it happens. if you've been through enough you'll start laughing at yourself. lolz I've become more of an introvert as time passes.

I’ve definitely become more of a home body. Are you still having coffee on the steps?
    Originally posted by Technologist I’ve definitely become more of a home body. Are you still having coffee on the steps?

I sure am. it rained this morning. I sat outside with my big umbrella. lolz
    I don't really do much socializing. I'm just not into being all peoplely.
    Nile bump
    My life changed too. I'm hounded, HOUNDED by I dunno a secret society, or like demons or something.

Or alternatively slowly going mad. It actually kinda sucks tbh, both alternatives suck.
    Originally posted by Nile My life changed too. I'm hounded, HOUNDED by I dunno a secret society, or like demons or something.

Or alternatively slowly going mad. It actually kinda sucks tbh, both alternatives suck.

I’ve popped in and been reading. I saw you had the rona and was in some isolation place. Saw you say you were looking at wood and building something or another, which sounds great.

You seem to have been dealing with both of those alternatives for a bit now, but your insight into life has kept you on top of things.
    Nile bump
    Originally posted by Technologist You seem to have been dealing with both of those alternatives for a bit now, but your insight into life has kept you on top of things.

On top of things? I'm stuck in Ottawa in an old jail. Assailed by strangers saying odd esoteric occult shit constantly. Stuck in a weird limbo while I wait on documents which mite help but I don't think will.

The occult stuff gets to me because.... Well its deeper than just fucking with me. That is revealed, so it sets me off guard. And it's not "of me" so I doubt a product of psychosis.

It's fucked up. I just wanted to fix houses and now I feel like I got drawn into some spiritual battle with a faceless monolithic organization. Whatever I guess, I'll just try and not off myself or go completely insane.
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Originally posted by Technologist Hey ya’ll I’ve missed some of ya😁, but I had to get serious and take care of business.

Well, first thing, my husband and I are getting a dissolution and it’s amicable. Not gonna go on about it, let’s just say I can’t take being yelled at any more. He never touched me though, just yelled.

We both have a new place. I sold my house and got a 2 bed, 2 bath apartment in the burbs, and I really like it. I’m tired of owning and putting all my extra money into the house, I wanna travel when I get extra money! Plus I don’t need a whole house for just me, too much to tend to.

I’ve also lost close to 50 lbs. I had really packed it on when I was on gabapentin, I went off, and the pounds came off easily. Wish I hadn’t stayed on it for 3 years. I have 12 to go to get to my goal.

So this is the old lady you’ve come to know.

Hope most of ya are well.

Glad you got out of that glut of whatever brings you down.. 2K1 here btw.

When I stop Gabapentin, My legs get a real sciatic nerve pain. But I didn't know it caused weight gain. What do you take for pain or do you use it for seizures or mental wellness? It makes me feel happy af most of the time but short lived.. I take 5 x 300mg daily
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Well that sucks. I take it your kids are grown up right? Because it's pretty shitty to get a divorce if you have young kids. Also, kids or not, getting a divorce is not very Catholic.

Anyway, welcome back.
Jump to Top